THE COMMON COLD

16 Comments
Man flu?
sympathy is low itt.

man up.
Thread worthy thread.
magicbeans

Sympathy is non exsistent on HUKD.man up.

Fixed.
magicbeans

sympathy is low itt.man up.

As someone with a throat that hurts so much that I'm seriously considering digging out my craft knives and performing amputation surgery, who hasn't had a real night's sleep in a week, who cannot speak, and who cannot walk or think in a straight line right now, and whose diet has diminished to the point that all I can eat are Strepsils, Soothers, Ibuprofen and vitamin pills, I want you to know that I hate you, and hope you die.
dxx

As someone with a throat that hurts so much that I'm seriously … As someone with a throat that hurts so much that I'm seriously considering digging out my craft knives and performing amputation surgery, who hasn't had a real night's sleep in a week, who cannot speak, and who cannot walk or think in a straight line right now, and whose diet has diminished to the point that all I can eat are Strepsils, Soothers, Ibuprofen and vitamin pills, I want you to know that I hate you, and hope you die.

http://www.piz18.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Puppy-Wish-%E2%80%93-Get-Well-Soon.gif

is that better.

see how low u have fallen.
How very dare you I don't suffer from the COMMON cold

Mine is a very rare strain only caught by the POSH people
I HATE fridge magnets, but I have one........................it says

Children get the cold
Men get the flu
Women get on with it
my hubby has a saying "if you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between **** and syphillus"
magicbeans

dxx

As someone with a throat that hurts so much that I'm seriously … As someone with a throat that hurts so much that I'm seriously considering digging out my craft knives and performing amputation surgery, who hasn't had a real night's sleep in a week, who cannot speak, and who cannot walk or think in a straight line right now, and whose diet has diminished to the point that all I can eat are Strepsils, Soothers, Ibuprofen and vitamin pills, I want you to know that I hate you, and hope you die.

How many coughs? Four?
magicbeans

is that better.see how low u have fallen.

It is a bit. But, blargh. I wonder if the NHS will give me a medically-induced coma for until my body gets around to fighting it all off.
magicbeans

dxx

*cries*
Stick your head over a large bowl of steamy hot water!
Its a scientific fact that manflu is 20 times more painful than childbirth. You females have absolutely no idea.
dxx

you have my full sympathy, I feel exactly the same and have been for the last 8 weeks. got my third course of antibiotics yesterday. Hope you feel better soon. On the plus side, it's the only time I have ever lost weight over Christmas!

Hope you feel better soon too OP.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions