Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

The Council - Episode 1: The Mad Ones for free @ PlayStation Store

Posted 5th Mar
The Mad Ones is the first episode of The Council’s 5-episode season.

Experience a Narrative Adventure where your choices and character growth truly matter. As a member of a 1793 secret society, live a tale of intrigue and manipulation on the hunt for your missing mother.

For Steam version click this link and press green "Install" button (right top corner)

Enjoy!
store.playstation.com/en-…SO1
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Nice one. Ordered
This steam DB link. Is it legit? The game is free to install in steam.db but £25.99 on the store. I securely signed into steam db, should I be worried?
masteratarms05/03/2020 18:27

This steam DB link. Is it legit? The game is free to install in steam.db …This steam DB link. Is it legit? The game is free to install in steam.db but £25.99 on the store. I securely signed into steam db, should I be worried?

Price £25.99 is for The Council - Complete Season. This link will unlock just Episod 1. Nothing to worry about
Thanks for the heads up
Showing up £5.79 for me
MrDealio06/03/2020 19:22

Showing up £5.79 for me

Yup, ended. Thanks to admins many people here lost their chance to get it for free. It was posted as a proper deal but "In an effort to improve our deal content quality we have decided that all permanent offers should only be shared in Discussions" - read "you are not our expert so thank you and FU".
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants