EXPIRED

The craziest tesco clubcard deal ever??

In todays Scottish sunday mail-an advert for parkdean holidays-they now accept tesco clubcard vouchers for BUYING a caravan at any of their sites!

So if you spend two million quid a year on groceries in tesco you are sorted!

Seems insane!

14 Comments

Banned

If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to share, like a time share maybe?

Original Poster

lumoruk;8042909

If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to … If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to share, like a time share maybe?

now THERES an idea! would be worth it just for the laugh of walking into a parkdean site with a suitcase full of vouchers!

Lmaooo x

Banned

I only need 300,000 more points :-D

guess they cant stop us pooling them-and ive got £5.50 worth lol

I'm in x

loool

hukd swingers caravan seems like a good idea

Banned

I have got £10 :thumbsup:

pmsl

well I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with them!

I had £500 at one point, £2000 went towards my holiday to Florida. I know tghat's not enough for a caravan, but some people do have crazy amounts.

Banned

libEL;8043483

pmslwell I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with … pmslwell I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with them!

Give them me :thumbsup:

DLM;8043922

Give them me :thumbsup:

No

I've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the caravan, I might be able to get one by the time I retire :thumbsup:

Banned

libEL;8:thumbsup:044040

No :pI've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the … No :pI've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the caravan, I might be able to get one by the time I retire :thumbsup:

I hope you do :thumbsup:

i know someone who bought 3 cars when you could buy cars from clubcard vouchers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846115
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?66
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2235
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082

See more discussions