Expired

The craziest tesco clubcard deal ever??

Found 7th Mar 2010
In todays Scottish sunday mail-an advert for parkdean holidays-they now accept tesco clubcard vouchers for BUYING a caravan at any of their sites!

So if you spend two million quid a year on groceries in tesco you are sorted!

Seems insane!
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to share, like a time share maybe?
lumoruk;8042909

If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to … If we all clubbed our points together we could have a swinging caravan to share, like a time share maybe?

now THERES an idea! would be worth it just for the laugh of walking into a parkdean site with a suitcase full of vouchers!
Lmaooo x
I only need 300,000 more points :-D
guess they cant stop us pooling them-and ive got £5.50 worth lol
I'm in x
loool

hukd swingers caravan seems like a good idea
I have got £10 :thumbsup:
pmsl

well I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with them!
I had £500 at one point, £2000 went towards my holiday to Florida. I know tghat's not enough for a caravan, but some people do have crazy amounts.
libEL;8043483

pmslwell I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with … pmslwell I've got about 80 quids worth and was wondering what to do with them!

Give them me :thumbsup:
DLM;8043922

Give them me :thumbsup:

No

I've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the caravan, I might be able to get one by the time I retire :thumbsup:
libEL;8:thumbsup:044040

No :pI've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the … No :pI've just decided to keep saving them until I have enough for the caravan, I might be able to get one by the time I retire :thumbsup:

I hope you do :thumbsup:
i know someone who bought 3 cars when you could buy cars from clubcard vouchers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants