The Crew 2 Deluxe Edition

Posted 17th Jun
Can people please share their honest opinions / reviews of this game?

I like racing games and for £4.40 I think it's a steal. I will look at YouTube reviews later but interested in what people think over at hotukdeals as well

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
Where is it £4.40? Any game is a bargin for that price!
It’s a good game and that is a bargain. However an even better bargain NFS heat for £0.79 EA access one month discount
Edited by: "nisc1" 17th Jun
fannychmelar17/06/2020 12:45

Where is it £4.40? Any game is a bargin for that price!

Stadia. I should've been more clear - it's £14.40 but I have £10 off any game
Not great, I didn’t like the planes and boats but for a 5er it’s worth it. Agree with the above poster that NFS heat on access is the much better option right now for 79p.
andrewworrall117/06/2020 12:49

Stadia. I should've been more clear - it's £14.40 but I have £10 off any g …Stadia. I should've been more clear - it's £14.40 but I have £10 off any game

What other games are you interested in on Stadia apart from The Crew 2?
Haircut_10017/06/2020 13:00

What other games are you interested in on Stadia apart from The Crew 2?

To be honest none, but games are added all the time. Contemplating whether or not to spend or save my voucher - expires in December
andrewworrall117/06/2020 13:07

To be honest none, but games are added all the time. Contemplating whether …To be honest none, but games are added all the time. Contemplating whether or not to spend or save my voucher - expires in December

I'd keep a hold of it for now and see what else pops up, plenty of time left between now and December for them to add something that would be a better use of your voucher, unless you really want to play The Crew 2 that is.
What’s the Stadia like? Heard it isn’t all that.
ra78618/06/2020 21:37

What’s the Stadia like? Heard it isn’t all that.

It's good based on my experience of using it, I don't let reviews decide what I think. I decide what I think based on my own experience of trying something
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 18th Jun
andrewworrall118/06/2020 21:39

It's good based on my experience of using it, I don't let reviews decide …It's good based on my experience of using it, I don't let reviews decide what I think. I decide what I think based on my own experience of trying something

I know what you mean. But reviews can still be good to make an informed decision. Whatever that means!

Does it “feel” good to play? If you have a good connection, does it make you forget that it’s streaming?
ra78618/06/2020 21:44

I know what you mean. But reviews can still be good to make an informed …I know what you mean. But reviews can still be good to make an informed decision. Whatever that means!Does it “feel” good to play? If you have a good connection, does it make you forget that it’s streaming?

Yep, I can honestly say I don't "feel" any lag on Chromecast Ultra / phone / tablet - it feels great to play and I wouldn't know it's streaming if I didn't know that's what Stadia was
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 18th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants