Groups

The Crystal Maze

Damn I wish they'd bring it back, with Richard O' Brian and Mumsy of course.

9 Comments

I just loved that programme!!!! It was repeated couple of years back on some channel on Sky and my son loved it too!

Original Poster

http://www.mobile.playerxmobile.com/files/Crystal_maze/splash%2520screen%2520300x400.png&usg=AFQjCNHl8wfnek5GDNB7KtZLnZ3ETcEyLw

Banned

+1

despite the cr*p prizes when someone actually won

Original Poster

Its on now on Challenge, its on every day before Takeshis castle, another classic

when i was a kid we used to always play this at our local superbowl loved it

Original Poster

Its got one of those theme tunes you never forget ! youtube.com/wat…oa0

Yeah, i liked it, but they always had utter posh ***** on that game.

Id like to see chavs on it now, with their tracksuits and baseball caps, so i can laugh at them. Maybe have games where the crystal is hidden inside a cars glove box, and the chav has to break in blindfolded. Or maybe the crystal is inside a 2 bed bungalow, and they have 3 mins to pick the lock, knock mumsy over the head and ransack her knicker drawer?.

We could do with a good comedy.

Original Poster

Not a bad idea, if they get locked in they could do six months in a borstal, channel 4 coud then recycle it as their next ****** reality show.

ahh its just funny when they complete the puzzle, and then go where the crystal?!?

then everyone shouts and the person gets locked in. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions