The Daily Mirror Lego swapsies Thread

Banned 27 replies
Found 6th Nov 2009
As those who have been collecting the Lego from the Daily and Sunday Mirror, it ends today, so as I can remember last time people were short of tokens, the application token or specific toys, thought I would at least try to bring together those who need tokens or toys( have you seen fleabay gggrrrrr)

so as a reminder you need seven(7) different tokens and the application cost is £8.99.

toys were

doctors car
road roller
shark
police 4x4
fire truck
lizard
tractor
red 4x4 car
racer
police speed boat
Dinosaur
Helicopter

card board box
and play mat.

wants and token in the thread ....

27 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I have some doubles
doctors car
Racer

and a couple of spare tokens and an application form

what I need
Tractor
helicopter
red 4x4

i was gonna collect these......but then they were out of stock,cba.....etc......

so i have the helicopter available for the price of postage,if you want it DC?
or anyone else if he doesnt

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6802269

i was gonna collect these......but then they were out of … i was gonna collect these......but then they were out of stock,cba.....etc......so i have the helicopter available for the price of postage,if you want it DC? or anyone else if he doesnt :thumbsup:

yes please can I have first dibs.. also how many token have you got that your short of the 7 different ones? or swaps for some of my doubles ?

dog_cop;6802287

yes please can I have first dibs.. also how many token have you got that … yes please can I have first dibs.. also how many token have you got that your short of the 7 different ones?

yes yours if you want it.......

i had one token! :oops: as they didnt take it when i got the helcopter......have thrown that away now aswell....................:roll:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6802309

yes yours if you want it.......i had one token! :oops: as they didnt take … yes yours if you want it.......i had one token! :oops: as they didnt take it when i got the helcopter......have thrown that away now aswell....................:roll:

let me know on the Pand P might be able to help out with the tokens :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6802340

let me know on the Pand P might be able to help out with the tokens … let me know on the Pand P might be able to help out with the tokens :thumbsup:

how much is a stamp? i got a padded envelope spare already :thumbsup:

dont worry about the tokens mate,give them to someone who wants them more, tbh my lad has grown out of lego now :whistling:

thanks for the offer though - repped :-D

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6802406

how much is a stamp? i got a padded envelope spare already :thumbsup:dont … how much is a stamp? i got a padded envelope spare already :thumbsup:dont worry about the tokens mate,give them to someone who wants them more, tbh my lad has grown out of lego now :whistling: thanks for the offer though - repped :-D

ok if your sure.. plus your never too old for Lego who do you think this lot is for :oops:... let me know via pm what you want for postage and packing and I will paypal you the cash :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6802406

how much is a stamp? i got a padded envelope spare already :thumbsup:dont … how much is a stamp? i got a padded envelope spare already :thumbsup:dont worry about the tokens mate,give them to someone who wants them more, tbh my lad has grown out of lego now :whistling: thanks for the offer though - repped :-D

whoa whoa whoa! step away from the keyboard and give yourself a serious slap! grown out of lego??? unheard of! :p:p

i think i only got 4 so will need 3, will list later. Just replying so easier to find thread .

Sloth/Mod

Charlie Scene;6802406

tbh my lad has grown out of lego now :whistling:

:thinking:

But even i haven't yet. :-D

Think it's time you reproduced again then. :-D Either that or i'll lend you one of my mini tribe for shopping trips. :lol:

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;6802441

i think i only got 4 so will need 3, will list later. Just replying so … i think i only got 4 so will need 3, will list later. Just replying so easier to find thread .

i have some spare so give me a shout

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6802450

:thinking:But even i haven't yet. :-DThink it's time you reproduced again … :thinking:But even i haven't yet. :-DThink it's time you reproduced again then. :-D Either that or i'll lend you one of my mini tribe for shopping trips. :lol:

see Lego endorsed by the great man himself :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6802422

ok if your sure.. plus your never too old for Lego who do you think this … ok if your sure.. plus your never too old for Lego who do you think this lot is for :oops:... let me know via pm what you want for postage and packing and I will paypal you the cash :thumbsup:

bitseylango;6802423

whoa whoa whoa! step away from the keyboard and give yourself a serious … whoa whoa whoa! step away from the keyboard and give yourself a serious slap! grown out of lego??? unheard of! :p:p

welll, i only mentioned getting the free lego, and i got so much stick!!!! :oops:

Charlie Scene;6802469

welll, i only mentioned getting the free lego, and i got so much … welll, i only mentioned getting the free lego, and i got so much stick!!!! :oops:

xxxxxx:-D

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6802469

welll, i only mentioned getting the free lego, and i got so much … welll, i only mentioned getting the free lego, and i got so much stick!!!! :oops:

I will get you seven tokens .. to bail you out :-D

dog_cop;6802422

plus your never too old for Lego who do you think this lot is for

bitseylango;6802423

whoa whoa whoa! step away from the keyboard and give yourself a serious … whoa whoa whoa! step away from the keyboard and give yourself a serious slap! grown out of lego??? unheard of! :p:p

Syzable;6802450

But even i haven't yet. :-D

Agreed, especially the adult range :whistling:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/jamesceekay/Lego-1.jpg

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=barneydog;6802507]Agreed, especially the adult range :whistling:

hahaha very good :thumbsup:

Barney that is brill!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6802515

Barney that is brill!!!!!!!!

oi where are those cop lego ones I have seen :thumbsup:

Syzable;6802450

But even i haven't yet. Think it's time you reproduced again then. … But even i haven't yet. Think it's time you reproduced again then. Either that or i'll lend you one of my mini tribe for shopping trips.

lol......my lad is 15 now not sure about any more though!!!:-D

dog_cop;6802466

see Lego endorsed by the great man himself

i know......two thumbs up from me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

bitseylango;6802473

xxxxxx

fanks ;-)

dog_cop;6802474

I will get you seven tokens .. to bail you out

nah dont worry mate,really appreciate the offer though....

i dont mind posting to you first so i know how much the postage will be (as you got gr8 feedback) :-D

dog_cop;6802525

oi where are those cop lego ones I have seen :thumbsup:

cant find em! :x

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6802808

cant find em! :x

your rubbish :x

if anyone wants any vouchers just let me know! PM might be best cos i'll miss it here!!

Original Poster Banned

melmorc;6804108

if anyone wants any vouchers just let me know! PM might be best cos i'll … if anyone wants any vouchers just let me know! PM might be best cos i'll miss it here!!

I have a feeling one or two might need some vouchers :thumbsup:

Hi - missed the address that was printed in yesterday's Mirror where to send off by post for these, does anyone have it?

dratty;6807370

Hi - missed the address that was printed in yesterday's Mirror where to … Hi - missed the address that was printed in yesterday's Mirror where to send off by post for these, does anyone have it?

It says it on the coupon but in case it's:

Mirror LEGO Offer, PO Box 400, Washington, NE38 0YD

Clsoing date is 16th Nov 09

Original Poster Banned

melmorc;6808048

It says it on the coupon but in case it's:Mirror LEGO Offer, PO Box 400, … It says it on the coupon but in case it's:Mirror LEGO Offer, PO Box 400, Washington, NE38 0YDClsoing date is 16th Nov 09

thanks for updating the thread with the address :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions