Groups

★★★★The Dark Knight Trilogy UV Code Giveaway (ENDS TODAY!!)★★★★

If you're willing to donate £5 to a charity, I will give you a UV code for all three films. And you should be able to watch them all in HD 1080p (see first comment).

To enter, just post a comment below with the charity you will donate to if you are chosen.

T and Cs
    I will pick a member between 10:30pm-10:45pm.
    You will then need to post a screenshot to prove you have donated (with the date and time). Only then will I send the code.
    You can enter if you're one or more of the following:
    Long-term member (preferable)
    Someone who has helped me in the past.
    Someone who has contributed a lot to the website.
    My decision is final and these T and Cs may be updated.

If nobody is eligible to enter, then I will use the code myself. The code expires tomorrow, but to be on the safe side, I will send the code today via PM and I recommend you try and redeem it today too.

Good luck!!

34 Comments

Original Poster

You should be able to watch them in HD 1080p, as I asked in this thread, thanks to fuzzydunlop.

hotukdeals.com/mis…796
    Edited by: "Transformers" 1st Dec 2014

a comment

But I don't want the code.

How long is long-term? I've only been a member for 2 months.

Jakirrr21

You've posted 18 deals in 2 months. I'm sure transformers will look upon that favourably.

FYI you can safely disregard expiry dates for Flixster. They will still work

deeky

You've posted 18 deals in 2 months. I'm sure transformers will look upon … You've posted 18 deals in 2 months. I'm sure transformers will look upon that favourably.

Let's hope so!

not got a UV code for toy story?

Banned

Jakirrr21

Let's hope so!

You're in and its yours just edit your avatar to this and ill send the code over

http://s12.postimg.org/aeos4dqf1/vip_badge.jpg

Transformers

You should be able to watch them in HD 1080p, as I asked in this thread, … You should be able to watch them in HD 1080p, as I asked in this thread, thanks to fuzzydunlop. :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/looking-trade-uv-codes-2068796

HD yes, whether it plays I'm 1080p depends on the app you use . Blinbox for example only plays up to 720p

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Then why did you comment?

Jakirrr21

I said in my thread, 'one or more of the following', so in this case I will enter you. But you have to comment again with the charity you will donate to if chosen. It's in the rules.

miikeyblue

Jakirrr21

You're gonna enter him? Wow. That escalated quickly.

Original Poster

brilly

not got a UV code for toy story?

This is different brilly. Nobody has to donate to a charity until they are confirmed as the 'winner'. So no real tears.

Banned

miikeyblue

You're gonna enter him? Wow. That escalated quickly.

All the chat up line and endless hours of conversation ive wasted on transformers and she says that to someone she doesnt even know

Original Poster

fuzzydunlop

FYI you can safely disregard expiry dates for Flixster. They will still … FYI you can safely disregard expiry dates for Flixster. They will still work

If you're 100% sure, should I extend the deadline then? Instead of rushing it?

Not sure now.

bazzamone

You're in and its yours just edit your avatar to this and ill send the … You're in and its yours just edit your avatar to this and ill send the code over

Done. Send it over

miikeyblue

Jakirrr21

I will donate to MacMillan Cancer Support.

Transformers

If you're 100% sure, should I extend the deadline then? Instead of … If you're 100% sure, should I extend the deadline then? Instead of rushing it?Not sure now.

100%. For example the UV code from the Batman Begins/Dark Knight double pack expired in June yet still works. (as have every other expired title I've tried. If you search for the title on Flixster and it's still there it will work

redeem.flixster.com/ult…D99

http://i.imgur.com/iDQIki5.jpg

Edited by: "fuzzydunlop" 1st Dec 2014

bazzamone

All the chat up line and endless hours of conversation ive wasted on … All the chat up line and endless hours of conversation ive wasted on transformers and she says that to someone she doesnt even know

TF is a female robot? oO
    Didn't know that.

feifei

TF is a female robot? oODidn't know that.

[img]i.imgur.com/yOO…jpg?1[/img] X)
    Nice giveaway OP not entering btw

thewongwing101

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yOO6ONV.jpg?1[/img] X)Nice giveaway OP not … [img]http://i.imgur.com/yOO6ONV.jpg?1[/img] X)Nice giveaway OP not entering btw

That Gundam is soooooooo g*y. oO

I have a Gundam model btw.

Original Poster

fuzzydunlop

100%. For example the UV code from the Batman Begins/Dark Knight double … 100%. For example the UV code from the Batman Begins/Dark Knight double pack expired in June yet still works. (as have every other expired title I've tried. If you search for the title on Flixster and it's still there it will workhttps://redeem.flixster.com/ultraviolet/entercode/?offerid=DDCDDB41-48D7-4f08-BDB1-0C0E1E7AED99

Hmmm. But if the person wants to redeem it on Blinkbox or by another method, it will probably expire, right?

So I think I will keep the same closing time...for now.

Original Poster

bazzamone

All the chat up line and endless hours of conversation ive wasted on … All the chat up line and endless hours of conversation ive wasted on transformers and she says that to someone she doesnt even know

I'm a guy.

Also so far, he is the only entrant. Thought more people could enter, especially long-term members I know, oh well.

Transformers

I'm a guy.Also so far, he is the only entrant. Thought more people could … I'm a guy.Also so far, he is the only entrant. Thought more people could enter, especially long-term members I know, oh well.

Bazza must be very pleased. X)

Transformers

Hmmm. But if the person wants to redeem it on Blinkbox or by another … Hmmm. But if the person wants to redeem it on Blinkbox or by another method, it will probably expire, right?So I think I will keep the same closing time...for now.

No, it shouldn't make a difference but I guess it's better to be safe just in case.

Original Poster

I only asked for long-term members in-case there is any funny business with the code, hence I would give the code first to such members before they have to donate. No offence to new members.

Anyway this is ending in 15 minutes, so unless nobody else wants it, Jakirrr21 you can have the code

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

Let's hope so!

You've won out of all the hundreds of entries. Well done!!

Please upload a screenshot now with today's date and time and post it here, I will then PM you the code. If you are eligible for GiftAid, please do that too. Thanks.

PS: I will give you until 11:45pm to post it here, otherwise I will use the code. As I don't want it to go to waste.

Transformers

You've won out of all the hundreds of entries. Well done!! :DPlease … You've won out of all the hundreds of entries. Well done!! :DPlease upload a screenshot now with today's date and time and post it here, I will then PM you the code. If you are eligible for GiftAid, please do that too. Thanks. :)PS: I will give you until 11:45pm to post it here, otherwise I will use the code. As I don't want it to go to waste.

YAY. I shall write my acceptance speech at a later date. Making donation now to Save the Children shall post screenshot up soon.

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag225/jakirrr21/donation_zpsfc8ee769.jpg

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

Great stuff. Thank you Jakir!!

Give me two/three minutes to get the box set and open it. And I will PM you the code.

Transformers

Great stuff. Thank you Jakir!! :)Give me two/three minutes to get the box … Great stuff. Thank you Jakir!! :)Give me two/three minutes to get the box set and open it. And I will PM you the code.

No worries pal. Going to have a Batman marathon over the weekend!

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

No worries pal. Going to have a Batman marathon over the weekend!

Just sent you the code. Enjoy and let me know once you have redeemed it.

Transformers

Just sent you the code. Enjoy and let me know once you have redeemed it. … Just sent you the code. Enjoy and let me know once you have redeemed it.

Just redeemed it. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway. I'm glad the money went to a good cause and I beat the thousands of entrants

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

Just redeemed it. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway. I'm glad … Just redeemed it. Thank you very much for doing this giveaway. I'm glad the money went to a good cause and I beat the thousands of entrants

You're more than welcome. And yes I'm also glad the money went to a good cause.

Night Jakir.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1316
      2. ebay £10 off £30 pound spend (invite only)78
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…56
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407

See more discussions