Groups

the date 22/04/228 - the time 21.47 - the place anfield

in 24 hrs time this man will cry.......

someone give him a tissue please

and we'll be cheering

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/HOLLY100_photo/terrytl3to1.jpg[/IMG]

Banned

there a proper game the day after see you next season cause wont see you in final ha ha lol

Original Poster

danby jason;1942083

there a proper game the day after see you next season cause wont see you … there a proper game the day after see you next season cause wont see you in final ha ha lol

i thought fergie went to bingo on wednesdays

you know when u see him sitting there and then he jumps up and down waving his arms - shouting 'hoos man hoos man'

Banned

holly100;1942115

i thought fergie went to bingo on wednesdaysyou know when u see him … i thought fergie went to bingo on wednesdaysyou know when u see him sitting there and then he jumps up and down waving his arms - shouting 'hoos man hoos man'

yep he does go to bingo on wednesdays he goes to anfield you walk into that 1 lol:p:p:p:p:p

Original Poster

danby jason;1942225

yep he does go to bingo on wednesdays he goes to anfield you walk into … yep he does go to bingo on wednesdays he goes to anfield you walk into that 1 lol:p:p:p:p:p

tell him he'll miss the match if he goes wednesday - were playing tomorrow - see i told you he goes to bingo on wednesdays' £5 all in at the mecca!!!!

Banned

Don't support Man U but whos top of the table Holly? :P Oh and whos 4th hehe.

Original Poster

sam2007;1942271

Don't support Man U but whos top of the table Holly? :P Oh and whos 4th … Don't support Man U but whos top of the table Holly? :P Oh and whos 4th hehe.

i know i know - but they do have a 12th man playing for them - usually the [email protected]!!rd in the black(when they wore black)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions