Groups

The decades 'where were you' moments

Just wondering what everyone would choose if you had to pick 10.
    Mine would be:

September 11th
    London Bombings
    Glasgow Airport Attempted bombing
    Michael Jackson Death
    The start of the war
    Obama becoming president
    Boxing day tsunami
    Beslan 2004 (Russian terrorists take children hostage and kill nealy 200 kids and 200 adults)
    Hurricane Katrina
    Pakistan Earthquake - 79,000 dead

7 Comments

dotn forget to add when black gerbil revealed he wore longjohns and has a tiny widge !

September 11th - at school wid my home bois
    London Bombings - sleeping
    Glasgow Airport Attempted bombing - dno
    Michael Jackson Death - sleeping
    The start of the war - erm probs at skool wid dem dere homebois
    Obama becoming president - watchin dat speech on ma tv
    Boxing day tsunami - probs eating turkey or sleeping
    Beslan 2004 (Russian terrorists take children hostage and kill nealy 200 kids and 200 adults) - god knows
    Hurricane Katrina - probs cotchin
    Pakistan Earthquake - 79,000 dead - dno

The Hillsborough disaster - 15 April 1989 - know this happened last century but will never forget that. Seeing it unfold on tv was just horrendous.

This decade's worst disaster for me has got to be whats been posted by Insomniac...............just shocking and too horrific for words

Asleep :lazy:

shaking my head that the death of a suspected peado makes that list.

Me being Fidel Castro, I got a call on September 10th by the Russians to stay low for the next few days. Especially after the near miss of "]Operation Northwoods" I didn't want to take any chances.

Banned

numptyj;7341926

September 11th - at school wid my home boisLondon Bombings - … September 11th - at school wid my home boisLondon Bombings - sleepingGlasgow Airport Attempted bombing - dnoMichael Jackson Death - sleepingThe start of the war - erm probs at skool wid dem dere homeboisObama becoming president - watchin dat speech on ma tvBoxing day tsunami - probs eating turkey or sleepingBeslan 2004 (Russian terrorists take children hostage and kill nealy 200 kids and 200 adults) - god knowsHurricane Katrina - probs cotchinPakistan Earthquake - 79,000 dead - dno

Mash it up man!

No one cyaan tes wid ya. Gwaan go maas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions