Found 27th Aug 2009
Well according to the website anyway.

Just wondering, does this mean that they'll just put their prices up again for a few weeks? Or does it mean that they'll be bringing out a new range of half-price sofas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

I saw an advert that said that about a week ago, no ending date though

what are u on about :lol: dfs always has a sale :lol:

DFS sales do not end its a myth

Hurry...the sale ends on sunday....thats sunday the 14th of july 2043

Why, oh why do you have to spoil a perfectly decent forum by mentioning [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]D[/COLOR][/SIZE]efinetly [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]F[/COLOR][/SIZE]raudulent [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]S[/COLOR][/SIZE]ales? I spend my TV time avoiding their ads, now you have ruined my day.:x

what is their service like??? im looking at getting some new sofa's so just wanted to know what DFS where like!

Abz;6134572

what is their service like??? im looking at getting some new sofa's so … what is their service like??? im looking at getting some new sofa's so just wanted to know what DFS where like!

They are great! As long as you are not over 5 Stone and don't intend to actually sit on the sofa.

Predikuesi;6134585

They are great! As long as you are not over 5 Stone and don't intend to … They are great! As long as you are not over 5 Stone and don't intend to actually sit on the sofa.

lol ok point taken! So now the question is where to get sofa's from?

Predikuesi;6134505

Why, oh why do you have to spoil a perfectly decent forum by mentioning … Why, oh why do you have to spoil a perfectly decent forum by mentioning [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]D[/COLOR][/SIZE]efinetly [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]F[/COLOR][/SIZE]raudulent [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]S[/COLOR][/SIZE]ales? I spend my TV time avoiding their ads, now you have ruined my day.:x

D is for... Doesn't fit together properly
F is for... Flippin uncomfortable
S is for... Still paying for the bloody thing...

Abz;6134604

lol ok point taken! So now the question is where to get sofa's from?

You'll always get a "cheap" one from the Sofa companies that advertise on TV, but I'd go for quality (means paying more, but it will last longer) from a department store.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6134933

Oh op the sales are a con, the sofas are worth the price you pay, all … Oh op the sales are a con, the sofas are worth the price you pay, all sale stock is book only prices, then moved to the shop floor for sales, so yes it will be another range soon.

Oh aye, I know it's a con. just wondering if they'd have the nerve to instantly announce another half-price sale. No doubt they will. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564088
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638
    3. 02 priority33
    4. Leicester sack their manager!916

See more discussions