Found 20th Dec 2016
I see this is now £12.99 at Argos... is there actually a story to the campaign? Is it good?

Thanks

6 Comments

I personally thought it was a great unpolished game and if you have a few friends to play then it really is good fun

I bought this last week.
Played around 15 hours.
It's very good to start but becomes very much the same with little changing throughout.
You get new abilities and perks but mostly it's just incrementing stat boosts with new weapons and gear.
Definitely worth the £12.99 and would suggest looking into the survival DLC that has been recently released.

as a person who has spent a s**t ton of time on this game; it all depends on if you have friends playing.... it's a great game but becomes tedious and boring very very quickly... however if you know alot of people who you can group up with often; you'll love it for a good 10 days play time... I don't play it anymore as my friends have all moved to different games but I enjoyed my 15 odd days play time

quick edit; for the price you can't really go to.wrong though
Edited by: "chrisizzle69" 20th Dec 2016

10hrs into it and I need to admit it's great. Think I've paid around £12 and it's well worth it

TBH, all games that have a multiplayer aspect, need friends to make it fun. Recently, bought GTA V and played it a bit by myself but not as fun as with friends. That's my opinion of it anyway.

not sure if ps has a similar feature, but xbox now has groups and lfg, which is a great way to find others to play with
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59609
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions