The Dog Log!

Found 30th May
No not that sort of dog log, this is the place for all you dog lovers to post your pics, and chat about our faithful companions.
Community Updates
MiscDogPet
Top comments
this was our baby storm we lost him in march he was 14 ,such a loving faithful dog
33887054-x4SDM.jpg
33886913-6gL9E.jpgOkay I'll start.
Here's my one of my old Collies who i lost almost three years ago aged eleven, still breaks my heart everyday he was the most loyal and loving dog I've ever had, I still have his brother and a couple of other dogs.
My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we 'adopted' her a few months ago from a family member who was starting work, full time. She's an absolute angel, a perfect dog in every respect.

33886962-txue2.jpg
33886959-gcwau.jpgSon and puppy
169 Comments
33886913-6gL9E.jpgOkay I'll start.
Here's my one of my old Collies who i lost almost three years ago aged eleven, still breaks my heart everyday he was the most loyal and loving dog I've ever had, I still have his brother and a couple of other dogs.
Dyslexic_Dog7 m ago

[Image] Okay I'll start.Here's my one of my old Collies who i lost almost …[Image] Okay I'll start.Here's my one of my old Collies who i lost almost three years ago aged eleven, still breaks my heart everyday he was the most loyal and loving dog I've ever had, I still have his brother and a couple of other dogs.

cute puppy
33886959-gcwau.jpgSon and puppy
My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we 'adopted' her a few months ago from a family member who was starting work, full time. She's an absolute angel, a perfect dog in every respect.

33886962-txue2.jpg
deeky1 m ago

My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we …My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we 'adopted' her a few months ago from a family member who was starting work, full time. She's an absolute angel, a perfect dog in every respect. [Image]

She is so pretty.
psychobitchfromhell15 m ago

cute puppy

Dunno not seen them yet
thank you OP the thread we have been waiting for show us your puppies !

33886978-Y9mys.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th May
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

She is so pretty.

Thank you I come home from work and she runs to me, sits down and looks up at me, tail going 10 to the dozen. I just melt
33887032-VkGGX.jpgthis is my eve she will be 3 next month
33887046-dfcL2.jpgthis one is a better picture she is my baby
this was our baby storm we lost him in march he was 14 ,such a loving faithful dog
33887054-x4SDM.jpg
i could be here all nite
deeky10 m ago

Thank you I come home from work and she runs to me, sits down and …Thank you I come home from work and she runs to me, sits down and looks up at me, tail going 10 to the dozen. I just melt

our last dog died in 1999. We had always intended getting another but work never permitted. This wee man is still only a baby but is shaping up well. I love the complete loyalty you get with a dog. My son is completely besotted. Dog follows him everywhere. It is so sweet to see. Looking at starting puppy training classes soon. Would've started earlier but had a bit of an issue with my ankle as is well documented.
missismop30th May

this was our baby storm we lost him in march he was 14 ,such a loving …this was our baby storm we lost him in march he was 14 ,such a loving faithful dog [Image]

Beautiful dog
summerof761 m ago

Beautiful dog

thx ,he was my husbands baby but we where all devastated ,x
I have to work with this snoring all day

33887090-OZ2Mn.jpg

Sometimes wakes up....

33887090-TFNsm.jpg
dogs are like kids with fur nawty ,funny, eat ,sleep ,loving ,but dont do the other in the garden lol
Edited by: "missismop" 30th May
missismop1 m ago

dogs are like kids with fur

Yeah but dogs actually like you.
Ha! She's exactly the same, we can't go for a pee without her trying to follow I have to admit, I wasn't really bothered one way or the other whether she came or not, but let anyone try to take her back now She lies on the sofa watching telly next to me. When I sit down, she'll sit there looking up at the empty seat - 'can I come up plase?'. She won't try to get up till I put her blanket on and pat it to say come on then. Then she pushes up next to me and rests her head on my leg
She's a real character, so full of fun. I'll try to get a video of her when she gets 'the zoomies' next time we bath her, it's so funny
dogs are so funny when asleep
deeky28 m ago

My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we …My little peach. She's our first dog in over 30 years. She's 5 and we 'adopted' her a few months ago from a family member who was starting work, full time. She's an absolute angel, a perfect dog in every respect. [Image]

If I ever got a dog, it would be that one like that deekles, so cute
Syzable3 m ago

I have to work with this snoring all day [Image] Sometimes wakes …I have to work with this snoring all day [Image] Sometimes wakes up....[Image]

Like father like so...I mean dog
maccy11 m ago

Like father like so...I mean dog

I taught her everything i know
Syzable32 s ago

I taught her everything i know

deeky4 m ago

Ha! She's exactly the same, we can't go for a pee without her trying to …Ha! She's exactly the same, we can't go for a pee without her trying to follow I have to admit, I wasn't really bothered one way or the other whether she came or not, but let anyone try to take her back now She lies on the sofa watching telly next to me. When I sit down, she'll sit there looking up at the empty seat - 'can I come up plase?'. She won't try to get up till I put her blanket on and pat it to say come on then. Then she pushes up next to me and rests her head on my leg She's a real character, so full of fun. I'll try to get a video of her when she gets 'the zoomies' next time we bath her, it's so funny

Is she a cavalier? I'm not one for smaller dogs but that would be what I would go for it I was after a small dog. I know someone who fosters Cavaliers and they are so full of character. Isambard is currently asleep at my kid's feet. Tough life
Syzable9 m ago

I have to work with this snoring all day [Image] Sometimes wakes …I have to work with this snoring all day [Image] Sometimes wakes up....[Image]

Snap. Pre-haircut

deeky1 m ago

Snap. Pre-haircut [Video]

That's how i spend my day working
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

Is she a cavalier? I'm not one for smaller dogs but that would be what I …Is she a cavalier? I'm not one for smaller dogs but that would be what I would go for it I was after a small dog. I know someone who fosters Cavaliers and they are so full of character. Isambard is currently asleep at my kid's feet. Tough life

Yeah, she is. Only 1 previous owner from new. We had talked about getting one before we got peach, but Hobgob wanted a little one and I wanted a big one. We never got around to compromising. But considering she was kinda forced on us we wouldn't swap her now.
deeky5 m ago

Yeah, she is. Only 1 previous owner from new. We had talked about getting …Yeah, she is. Only 1 previous owner from new. We had talked about getting one before we got peach, but Hobgob wanted a little one and I wanted a big one. We never got around to compromising. But considering she was kinda forced on us we wouldn't swap her now.

no they are lovely dogs. Ours is a lab. He has wrecked the landing carpet but I've forgiven him. Cat started it anyway
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

no they are lovely dogs. Ours is a lab. He has wrecked the landing carpet …no they are lovely dogs. Ours is a lab. He has wrecked the landing carpet but I've forgiven him. Cat started it anyway

Last night I was in the kitchen and she's on that sofa in the conservatory. I had a dressing gown on and I had the hood up. I could hear her going mad, barking, which she never does (unless a magpie has the nerve to land on the conservatory roof (mad)). I went to look and it was me she was barking at As soon as I took the hood off, and she saw it was me, she stopped barking and started wagging her tail again She must have thought I was the Grim Reaper
deeky4 m ago

Last night I was in the kitchen and she's on that sofa in the … Last night I was in the kitchen and she's on that sofa in the conservatory. I had a dressing gown on and I had the hood up. I could hear her going mad, barking, which she never does (unless a magpie has the nerve to land on the conservatory roof (mad)). I went to look and it was me she was barking at As soon as I took the hood off, and she saw it was me, she stopped barking and started wagging her tail again She must have thought I was the Grim Reaper

I was thinking more obi wan Kenobi.
deeky1 m ago

He's old isn't he?

But strong in the force
deeky11 m ago

Meh, go on then

33887339-XHJsU.jpgPuppy and his boy as we speak.
psychobitchfromhell1 m ago

[Image] Puppy and his boy as we speak.

They just love being with you don't they
33887348-ukGvs.jpg
My dog DeeDee
deeky2 m ago

They just love being with you don't they

He slept in my arms just like a baby for about an hour this afternoon. I loved it
mrty2 m ago

Which one is which? Sorry, just joking...

I gave birth to the two legged one but the four legged one is cuter.
I'm looking after my daughters dawg (photo tomorrow) and she's not in my good books. She's chewed through the power lead to our Spa in the garden. It wasn't plugged in at the time luckily, though at the time I was tempted to plug it in and leave her to chew away.
Edited by: "mrty" 30th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions