Found 25th Sep 2010
Post your nightly dreams!

Starting off, last night, I had a dream involving myself being chased by a Lego T-Rex in a Chocolate Factory.

GO!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I dreamed I was eating a chicken with the feathers still on.
When I woke up I couldn't find the pillow!

I'll get my coat...

g1bbuk

I dreamed I was eating a chicken with the feathers still on. When I woke … I dreamed I was eating a chicken with the feathers still on. When I woke up I couldn't find the pillow!I'll get my coat...

lol

One night this week I had a dream that my dog had chicken pox X) So weird!

cant remember any good ones when I get them though they are really random. Im sure ive had dreams where HUKD has been involved lol, first signs of madness!! haha

apparently one night I fell asleep, my girlfriend was still awake, when I woke up my girlfriend told me I was wafting things away from my face quite frantically, haven't got a clue what I was dreaming though... probably spiders crawly over mu face or something similar

Last night I dreamt that I was burgled and then the burglar was trying to find me with a knife.

the other night i dreamt i won the x factor then punched simon cowell in the face X)

After a night out recently I dreamt that I was a chicken. Laying an egg was a really great feeling, after laying my third egg I was rudely awoken by the girl I had brought home with me shouting "Wake up, wake up. You've messed the bed".........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions