The Easy Way To Stop Smoking Audiobook - Free with Amazon Audible Trial - £7.99 per month thereafter.

Posted 23rd May
Nice free trial with you can cancel before the 30 days so you can get this for nothing.

Apparently a very good book to aid you giving up smoking/vaping.

"Although so many guides to quitting smoking can feel patronizing or seem to ask too much, Allen Carr's unique approach has proved successful countless times. It is clear, easy to follow and genuinely motivational.

"If you follow my instructions you will be a happy non-smoker for the rest of your life." That’s a strong claim from Allen Carr, but as the world’s leading quit smoking expert, Allen was right to boast!

This classic guide to the world’s most successful stop smoking method is all you need to quit up smoking. You can even smoke while you listen. There are no scare tactics, you will not gain weight and stopping will not feel like deprivation. If you want to kick the habit then go for it.

Allen Carr has helped millions of people become happy non-smokers. His unique method removes your psychological dependence on cigarettes and literally sets you free. Accept no substitute. Ten million people can’t be wrong."
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Sorry Willy but there is no easy way to stop smoking.
I stopped 7 yrs ago and I still hunger for one.
dufflecoat_moon_turkey24/05/2020 00:15

Sorry Willy but there is no easy way to stop smoking.I stopped 7 yrs ago …Sorry Willy but there is no easy way to stop smoking.I stopped 7 yrs ago and I still hunger for one.

It is a free audio book. Might help someone.
Willy_Wonka24/05/2020 00:16

In all fairness it did help a couple in work stop. Everyone is different, I wanted to stop myself (did read this after the work guys talking about it), but my partner passed away suddenly afterwards. Your own head really needs to be in the right place to start with, 3 years later, can't say if it was the book still or not, but I'm now two years free. To agree with the previous comment I still have had my cravings at the stupidest most unexpected moments. Personally I put my head back to the time, I had a cig after stopping and it made me gag, each time I think back to that moment to remind myself.
Willy_Wonka24/05/2020 00:16

I was a smoker and I read this book about 12 years ago after it was recommended. It helped me stop smoking. There and then. I owe this book a lot!

Sorry Willy but there is no easy way to stop smoking.I stopped 7 yrs ago …Sorry Willy but there is no easy way to stop smoking.I stopped 7 yrs ago and I still hunger for one.

I always find this strange as the smell of fag smoke makes me feel like i'm going to throw up. I could never go back to smoking or vaping.
I admire anyone who has the willpower to give up smoking (switching to vaping doesn't count), for me it was easy as vaping put in hospital for 2 weeks, until then i couldn't do it. The title of this book is very misleading as their is no easy way.

I disagree.

I bought this book in 2011 and read it over the course of 2 days. I smoked whilst reading it simultaneously then when I got out of bed on the 3rd day I had my morning cuppa but no cig.

I was waiting for the cravings or withdrawals but they didn't come and never have returned.

I am now a non smoker not an ex smoker.

Best book I have ever bought and read, and I bought on the recommendation of a friend of mine.

Brilliant.

Ps my book came with a cd but I never used it.
Edited by: "booboy2" 24th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions