the ebay con

ebay when changing there practice to not being able to leave negative feedback because i left neg feedback to a power seller chucked me off they said they may reinstate mme but the only free way to contact them was through my brothers site which they then suspended mine and my brothers site for a further 12 months after sending reinstatement letters and a lot of phone calls which they asked me to send they told me the letters were missing sa form each time in the end i said to them well cooperate with royal mail while i put in a claim for my item getting damaged causing my form to fall out at which they said oh the form was correct but despite saying my form would reinstate my account i have another 12 months on my suspension which was only meant to be 7 days

16 Comments

Banned

ah well never mind .. moral of the story... dont use ebay

its next to the comma on your keyboard..

coulnt even read your post due to your annoying avatar. plays havoc with my already bad head.

Banned

caverncity;3586701

coulnt even read your post due to your annoying avatar. plays havoc with … coulnt even read your post due to your annoying avatar. plays havoc with my already bad head.

its ok you have not missed much :whistling:

caverncity;3586701

coulnt even read your post due to your annoying avatar. plays havoc with … coulnt even read your post due to your annoying avatar. plays havoc with my already bad head.

I have to agree.:x

louloo;3586665

its next to the comma on your keyboard..

'M'? :giggle:

caverncity;3586701

lol i couldnt read the post, I also kept getting distracted

Banned

ok to save your eyes and headaches I will translate....
"woe is me I am banned from ebay.. please feel sorry for me " end of translation:thumbsup:

Shengis;3586912

'M'? :giggle:

lol rep

Banned

You should put a stop to it.

A stop >>>>> .

Sorry but without any punctuation, that looks more like a rant than a complaint.

Banned

caverncity;3586701

me neither but more down to the lack of punctuation!

is it the longest sentence ever? ;-)

I've tried to read it three times and still can't understand it.

Jumpingphil;3587892

I've tried to read it three times and still can't understand it.

thats what i said...next to the comma:thumbsup:

Banned

louloo;3588071

thats what i said...next to the comma:thumbsup:

I'm having a slow day as I dont get it ................:?

csiman;3591295

I'm having a slow day as I dont get it ................:?

on your keyboard-the full stop?? its whats missing as i couldnt read more than the first few words..

Wow, thats one long sentence, try reading that with one breath!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2487
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
    4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917

See more discussions