Groups
    EXPIRED

The Electronic Cigarette

Has anyone heard of these or even tried them? And knows where the best deal is from to buy them.

Just my OH wants it for Christmas.

6 Comments

I tried a mentol one from my friend it was okay but i didnt think it was the same as a normal ciggie. But they are good because of health benifits and you can basically smoke them anywhere. My mentor once within a hospital ward had on in staff room.

Ermm there is a site i will go have alook and then post it up. x

Take care

Becks x

xbecky07x;6984077

I tried a mentol one from my friend it was okay but i didnt think it was … I tried a mentol one from my friend it was okay but i didnt think it was the same as a normal ciggie. But they are good because of health benifits and you can basically smoke them anywhere. My mentor once within a hospital ward had on in staff room. Ermm there is a site i will go have alook and then post it up. x Take careBecks x

theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/pro…tml

there you go x :thumbsup:

I think Dealextreme do them. Order one today and there's a good chance it will arrive before Xmas.

I bought an electronic set off here a couple of months ago, It was the TITAN model, I use it quite a bit tbh, I was in hospital for an op 2 wks ago and was allowed to use in there just because all it gives off is a vapour and for this reason you can also use them on a plane etc.
    I got some flavoured cartridges with mine and they taste really nice. You can get different strengths, depending on how much you normally smoke a day.

This is a good site to have a look at ]http//ww…tml (opps" beaten to it!)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. I thought it might have been a pointless gift, but I think otherwise now.

Will leave rep

As a pointer the sell them on planes for £6 a box. I didnt see anyone buying any though. Ive seen them on deal extreme too. Google would be youre best bet or ebay.!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions