Found 4th Apr 2007
Just finished watching the final episode of Prison Break 2nd season! :w00t:

I want more!!!!!

Just to let you all know, it will be back in Autumn! :w00t: (US only :-( )

11 Comments

great episode! better not discuss it here though

was this the last episode????? damnit, i didnt hear that bit

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i saw it..........one of the best endings ever lol, cant wait for season 3 gonna be wicked

just wondering seeing as u posted this today, is prison break on sky or something? im watching the series on channel 5 on a monday, is that the one you are talking about?

how did you see it? and do you mean we wont be getting season 3 here? dont spoil the ending anyone or i will kill you lol.

Original Poster

I download it :thumbsup:

It gets shown Monday night in the US, gets uploaded the next day, I download it and its ready for me to watch on the Wednesday!

I will not spoil the ending, but anyone can go to the Prison Break website and read the re-caps!;-)

I don't want Prison Break to end, but im sure it will have to! :-( I reckon Season 3 will be the last...and im sure we will get it in UK

i didnt think there was gonna be a third season, so im happy.

ok so for uk channel 5 viewers, what episode number are we at? how far from the ending are we?

Original Poster

morales

ok so for uk channel 5 viewers, what episode number are we at? how far … ok so for uk channel 5 viewers, what episode number are we at? how far from the ending are we?

Episode 13 is being shown next Monday - there are 22 Episodes in all. You got loads to look forward too! :w00t:

birdyboyuk

Episode 13 is being shown next Monday - there are 22 Episodes in all. You … Episode 13 is being shown next Monday - there are 22 Episodes in all. You got loads to look forward too! :w00t:

I LOVE YOU birdyboyuk, best news of the day, phew.

episode 12 was awesome, really cant wait for the rest

as far as i know theyre doing series 3 and that will be it... this series was ridiculous enough with all the plot twists so god knows where they're gonna take it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions