Groups

The Entertainer's 35th birthday celebrations With Live Hatchimals demo + More Saturday 8th October

Editor
    Okay, so just thought it was worth mentioning the Entertainer's Birthday celebrations. It's on this Saturday the 8th October at your local store.

They are offering a Hatchimals demo as well as other toys, Music, Balloons, an instant win scratchcard with every purchase as well as having a 35% off selected toy event. As far as i can tell it's These Toys But could differ in store. (and they say it's "one day deals" so the chances are there could be others.

Maybe something to take the kids to, for a nosey if you're passing a store this weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/dElldv3.jpg

2 Comments

I have called my local store and they have informed me that the Hatchimals are not part of the event. These will be full price

Original Poster Editor

charmainemuir09

I have called my local store and they have informed me that the … I have called my local store and they have informed me that the Hatchimals are not part of the event. These will be full price

Yeah the sale is for selected items and one of the demos is of the Hatchimals toy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions