Groups
    EXPIRED

the eurostar fiasco

I just feel soo sorry for all those people-trying to get home to loved ones at christmas or away on holiday-all those kids in the terminal clutching mickey/minnie mouse obviously heading to disney for christmas-its just heartbreaking.

eurostar havent exactly handled the PR aspect of this very well either methinks.

hope it gets sorted soon.

4 Comments

I am not sure trying to go away over Xmas is that great an idea (unless you need to travel to get home to have Christmas with your family).

Travelling is always a hassle at Christmas most years.

But this year with the snow and ice, and threatened strikes from a few companies, it has been a nightmare for people trying to travel over Xmas.

+ 1 :thumbsup:

guilbert53;7293763

I am not sure trying to go away over Xmas is that great an idea (unless … I am not sure trying to go away over Xmas is that great an idea (unless you need to travel to get home to have Christmas with your family).Travelling is always a hassle at Christmas most years.But this year with the snow and ice, and threatened strikes from a few companies, it has been a nightmare for people trying to travel over Xmas.

I reckon most people travel at this time of the year so that they can be with their families. Its horrendeous to be stuck like that.

I got back last week from visiting the xmas markets in Germany via eurostar, so glad it wasnt us this week with my 18 month & 3 year old and my 85 year old dad it would of been horrendous, feel so sorry for them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767525
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions