The Evilest Person of the Year Award 2014

12 replies
Found 2nd Jan 2015
Well sorry to post a send Chunkymark (the artist taxi driver) video in as many weeks but this guy hits the nail on the head.

Listen to his run down of The Evilest Person of the Year Award 2014 and yup every single one is part of the establishment. I like this guy I really do. He is the opposite of that Kate Hopkins creature that spews vile hate (in my opinion)

Anyway enjoy!

youtube.com/wat…mG4

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

What a complete and utter tool, congrats btw op you're the first person In 2015 I have put on ignore (_;)

Original Poster

CookinBat

What a complete and utter tool, congrats btw op you're the first person … What a complete and utter tool, congrats btw op you're the first person In 2015 I have put on ignore (_;)

Thanks for ignoring enough to post your post. I wonder if a tool is a good thing, like your dirty Harry avatar suites you as a keyboard warrior. Now troll along to your whaa whaa cave and suckle more on that sour nipple.

Number 1 on my list is the idiots that sit in cars ranting, Number 2 is those who watch said videos.

Fat angry guy... I watched like 15 seconds & decided I had better things to do with my time.

Graham1979

Thanks for ignoring enough to post your post. I wonder if a tool is a … Thanks for ignoring enough to post your post. I wonder if a tool is a good thing, like your dirty Harry avatar suites you as a keyboard warrior. Now troll along to your whaa whaa cave and suckle more on that sour nipple.

Lol you don't seriously like this guy? he sounds drugged up to the eyeballs to me tbh, decided not put you on ignore yet as I find you mildly amusing

Original Poster

haritori

Number 1 on my list is the idiots that sit in cars ranting, Number 2 is … Number 1 on my list is the idiots that sit in cars ranting, Number 2 is those who watch said videos.

This guy is pretty well known and does interviews etc. Yeah he likes to shout which I think is half the fun of making him a ranty nutter. The list is pretty spot on in fairness to him.

Banned

LOL, Nigel Farage at number one, but Tony Blair only made it to number 3.

Graham if I remember correctly, aren't you a school teacher?

Another random youtuber looking for five mins of pseudo fame.

Banned

cringeworthy idiot.

NEtech

Graham if I remember correctly, aren't you a school teacher?

that would not surprise me one bit these are the kind of liberal wack jobs that are teaching our kids these days i worry for the next few generations

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    2. I posted a deal that has been removed39
    3. Looking to travel from belfast11
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions