The Expendables - is it all in English?

12 replies
Found 13th Sep 2010
Is there any subtitles in the film. (Hypothetically) Before i sit down and watch it on my ps3 will i need to hardcode the subtitles that came with it?
Thanks,
Ed

12 Comments

there are a few non english parts if I remember rightly-its a coupla weeks since I watched it-not many tho.

Piracy, its a crime.

Original Poster

crumpdale

Piracy, its a crime.

i may have been sent a screener to review it and i never got round to it.

Edit: i then lost the screener copy and downloaded it. maybe...
Edited by: "emhaslam" 13th Sep 2010

emhaslam

i may have been sent a screener to review it and i never got round to it. … i may have been sent a screener to review it and i never got round to it. Edit: i then lost the screener copy and downloaded it. maybe...

Bad lier too lol

Few bits in spanish I think, not many...

you may need extra subtitles to translate Arnie

crumpdale

Piracy, its a crime.

So are cinema prices

natversion1

So are cinema prices

The bigger crime is after paying the extortionate cinema (or DVD or Blu-ray) prices you then have to sit through the stupid anti-piracy ads etc. while the 'pirates' just jump straight into the action.

Original Poster

megalomaniac

The bigger crime is after paying the extortionate cinema (or DVD or … The bigger crime is after paying the extortionate cinema (or DVD or Blu-ray) prices you then have to sit through the stupid anti-piracy ads etc. while the 'pirates' just jump straight into the action.

the cinema is miles and miles away from me. i buy ALOT of films on blurays so i still pay for them.

Banned

Do yourself a favour DO NOT WATCH IT!! You'll never get those 90 minutes of your life back and you'll always wonder what you could have done with them

I disagree with piracy, I buy my dvds second hand so that the studio gets all of the money, wait........

Original Poster

DJ1

Do yourself a favour DO NOT WATCH IT!! You'll never get those 90 minutes … Do yourself a favour DO NOT WATCH IT!! You'll never get those 90 minutes of your life back and you'll always wonder what you could have done with them

twas total carp. fortunately I'm doing nothing atm so no time wasted - finished work and off to uni on Saturday...

I also watched The A Team today. never seen any of the old stuff, but really enjoyed that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions