The F1 Thread - Brazilian Grand Prix *may contain spoilers*

35 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2008

35 Comments

Original Poster

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45167000/jpg/_45167215_hamiltonwin3_pa416.jpg

I think you should change the title to say Does contain spoilers , may implies it may ...then you have a pic of him winning

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="7"]Hamilton Is Champion![/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Original Poster

alnbowes;3354109

I think you should change the title to say Does contain spoilers , may … I think you should change the title to say Does contain spoilers , may implies it may ...then you have a pic of him winning :w00t::w00t::w00t:

That wouldn't be as fun;-)

The JFK;3354110

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="7"]Hamilton Is … [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="7"]Hamilton Is Champion![/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

He's British;-)

Original Poster

fox2020;3354123

He's British;-)

He is English.

First British Driver to win the World Championship since Damon Hill. Simply Fantastic!

andy murray an all that ...
de ja vue

The JFK;3354130

He is English.

And British:whistling:

no, he's stevenian . . .

Marky264;3354149

First British Driver to win the World Championship since Damon Hill. … First British Driver to win the World Championship since Damon Hill. Simply Fantastic!

you found your live feed yet

alnbowes;3354156

you found your live feed yet

Nah Urghhh i hate living in Australia! :x

Though Hamilton was gonna do the typical British thing of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - but thank god for Glock!!

Banned

It was in Brazil?

OMG...can you please not put spoilers in the OP

Spammed

hotukdeals.com/for…711

Personally I think Glock may have done that move for Hamilton Subliminaly but i dont know caus i havent seen the conferance!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3354198

It was in Brazil?OMG...can you please not put spoilers in the OPSpammed … It was in Brazil?OMG...can you please not put spoilers in the OPSpammed :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268711

I agree. I should probably be banned:roll:

All F1 cars have spoliers - helps keep them on the track.:whistling:

Marky264;3354207

Personally I think Glock may have done that move for Hamilton Subliminaly … Personally I think Glock may have done that move for Hamilton Subliminaly but i dont know caus i havent seen the conferance!

It wasn't mentioned in the press conference but I don't think Glock did it deliberately - when the rain started they'd mentioned that you could get away with slicks for a couple of laps while they were still at a decent temperature. However when the temperature drops you lose all grip completely, if you watch Glock's car it was squirming all over the place trying to get the power down even though he was going far slower than the passing cars.

John

Original Poster

Why has this been expired?

Original Poster

Thanks mods for un-expiring.

The JFK;3354130

He is English.

Yeah BUT.........

German Team German owned .....and Glock a German driver slowed down 18 seconds in one lap to allow a German team to win......... Go figure ! :?

Methinks the Germans are somehow laughing behind our back and Glock has a bit fat bung coming his way ! :roll:

Ha ha, I have never seen my dad soo peeved off. It's ok, he's Italian thus a Ferrari fan.
But it was amusing to watch him nearly cry (dad that is) I've not seen that since 1994 Where Ireland beat Italy in football. Btw my mums irish, so it was a confusing game for us kids!!!

Mecoconuts;3356182

Yeah BUT.........German Team German owned .....and Glock a German driver … Yeah BUT.........German Team German owned .....and Glock a German driver slowed down 18 seconds in one lap to allow a German team to win......... Go figure ! :?Methinks the Germans are somehow laughing behind our back and Glock has a bit fat bung coming his way ! :roll:

Glock didn't slow down - if you look at his car taking the two left corners you can see how much it is squirming for the grip despite the fact the car is going far slower than the other cars. Also Fisichella was also on slicks but nowhere near Hamilton and his time was actually slower then Glock's. Once the temperature in the slicks are gone, the grip is gone which meant it was a gamble keeping them on which didn't pay off. He was already ten seconds slower on warmer tyres and drier track, it's no surprise he lost more time on a wetter track with tyres that had lost their temperature which should be obvious to any F1 fan although apparently not.

John

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;3356182

Yeah BUT.........German Team German owned .....and Glock a German driver … Yeah BUT.........German Team German owned .....and Glock a German driver slowed down 18 seconds in one lap to allow a German team to win......... Go figure ! :?Methinks the Germans are somehow laughing behind our back and Glock has a bit fat bung coming his way ! :roll:

Glock did not deliberatly slow down. Truli who was also on slick tyres had an almost identical lap time to that of Glock.

Banned

I had a £10 bet on Hamilton winning the championship somewhere but I don't know which website :cry:

Banned

i found it i found it i found it :w00t: :w00t: £70 in my account :w00t::w00t: drinks on me!!

Banned

lumoruk;3359858

i found it i found it i found it :w00t: :w00t: £70 in my account … i found it i found it i found it :w00t: :w00t: £70 in my account :w00t::w00t: drinks on me!!

100K+ members...

£70......

you sure you wanna do that?:p

Original Poster

lumoruk;3359858

i found it i found it i found it :w00t: :w00t: £70 in my account … i found it i found it i found it :w00t: :w00t: £70 in my account :w00t::w00t: drinks on me!!

I'll have a JD and Coke please. Make it a large:thumbsup:.

Hamilton was 6-1 to win the championship?

Pint of Cider please.....

Banned

he was 5/1 to win that's why I don't understand the £70 bit, btw paddypower.com = great customer service, live support

oh just looked apparently it was 7/2??

ohhhh it was £20 bet :lol: was a free bet mind, and I had £25 quidco profit too back in April

Sports Personality of the Year

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39879000/jpg/_39879263_glock203.jpg

:lol: Still it heals them anglo germanic wounds :giggle:

and well done Lewis..... ( you happy i said )

Banned

Yes, Hamilton is a good driver BUT

He inherited that championship.

Glock's done him a HUGE favour no matter what anyone says.

He couldn't get near Vettel and had to rely on someone else bailing him out - that in my eyes does not deserve a championship

To be fair balenceing out the season with the Spa points took of Lewis... and Massa very unlucky in singapore which makes the Karma of the world even... in the end the one point gap is just.... neither dominated the season and made it go down the wire, so one point one way or another would have been fair if you ask me :)..

My biggest question is why did Kimi not back Hamelton up?

quess thats what makes kimi, kimi mind

Original Poster

dimebars;3360448

Yes, Hamilton is a good driver BUTHe inherited that championship.Glock's … Yes, Hamilton is a good driver BUTHe inherited that championship.Glock's done him a HUGE favour no matter what anyone says.He couldn't get near Vettel and had to rely on someone else bailing him out - that in my eyes does not deserve a championship

You're just bitter because Hamilton is English and not Scottish.

Why don't you just go and celebrate Andy Murray winning a grand slam...........oh wait..............

:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51454
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions