36 replies
Found 7th Aug 2016
Come on Leicester thrash them plastics!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

Original Poster

Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, King, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy.

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial.

Original Poster

The new btsport football in game graphics look great, far better than the outdated black strip

8/7/16? Did I miss it?

Original Poster

miikeyblue

8/7/16? Did I miss it?

I copied the date on my Windows 10 laptop lol the American way round

Original Poster

Lingard sure loves scoring at Wembley, ran past 5 Leicester players lol

Original Poster

VARDYYYYYYYYYY! 1-1!

Banned

Oh dear.

Arsenal here we go!

boo ....

Original Poster

Football is the biggest loser here

The main thing that I took from game is that Coleen is going to have Wayne straight back down to Harley Street. The Follicular Unit Extraction has done the job on the receding hairline, but even Sir Bobby has more hair on top now. Not sure what donor area they will mine now as he will have used up the obvious places already.

Hard to believe this was him before all those tabloid headlines.

[img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=720&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=6fe6d8fade833d42ed8600d8acb5ec9f[/img]

Ibra was probably offside but worthy of a goal, Decent game but far from spectacular.

Banned

shauneco

Ibra was probably offside but worthy of a goal, Decent game but far from … Ibra was probably offside but worthy of a goal, Decent game but far from spectacular.

Didn't watch the game but you're either on or off?

MrScotchBonnet

Didn't watch the game but you're either on or off?

Clearly he was on as the goal was given ;).

It would of been an hard call for the linesman.

Mean while

http://i67.tinypic.com/2eftdom.jpg

Banned

shauneco

Mean while

Meanwhile!!

https://s8.postimg.org/agtkbfhtx/image.jpg

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Meanwhile!!

The right type of manager!

shauneco

Ibra was probably offside but worthy of a goal, Decent game but far from … Ibra was probably offside but worthy of a goal, Decent game but far from spectacular.

Was never going to be a good game though, as much as everyone hoped.

Roll on the start of the season!!.

Gutted to have lost when it felt like we were the team that would nick it.

Great day out though and great to be back at Wembley. Highlight of the day bar the goal, singing 'Thursday nights, Channel 5!' at the plastics waiting for the tube back to the car

Must also say it was great fun with the Utd fans before hand. Even had a few handshakes saying congrats on the league etc so fair play to them.
Edited by: "Towelie" 8th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Towelie

Gutted to have lost when it felt like we were the team that would nick … Gutted to have lost when it felt like we were the team that would nick it. :(Great day out though and great to be back at Wembley. Highlight of the day bar the goal, singing 'Thursday nights, Channel 5!' at the plastics waiting for the tube back to the car 8)Must also say it was great fun with the Utd fans before hand. Even had a few handshakes saying congrats on the league etc so fair play to them.

Strictly speaking, now it's "Thursday nights, BT Sport Europe! 'Bout to get smashed by Liverpool!"

#pogback

dtovey89

#pogback

Would be funny if he failed his medical.

Edited by: ".MUFC." 8th Aug 2016

Banned

shauneco

Would be funny if he failed his medical.

You really don't want him back do you

MrScotchBonnet

You really don't want him back do you

I do and I don't, Its more of principle but that's just how football is, I will accept him and can totally understand that he's probably the perfect part of the puzzle. But I'm still grieving because the hoops we went through to get him from La Havre the first time, then his agent held us to ransom and forced his move to Juve and now back. I hate his agent not him lol. Agents are pigs of football.

shauneco

I do and I don't, Its more of principle but that's just how football is, … I do and I don't, Its more of principle but that's just how football is, I will accept him and can totally understand that he's probably the perfect part of the puzzle. But I'm still grieving because the hoops we went through to get him from La Havre the first time, then his agent held us to ransom and forced his move to Juve and now back. I hate his agent not him lol. Agents are pigs of football.

Would you not play the same game to pocket 20 million??.

shauneco

I do and I don't, Its more of principle but that's just how football is, … I do and I don't, Its more of principle but that's just how football is, I will accept him and can totally understand that he's probably the perfect part of the puzzle. But I'm still grieving because the hoops we went through to get him from La Havre the first time, then his agent held us to ransom and forced his move to Juve and now back. I hate his agent not him lol. Agents are pigs of football.

What a signing.
Best starting 11 in the country.

De Gea - best keeper in the world
Shaw - best left back in the country
Smalling - best British centre back
Bailly - looks a talent
Valencia - assist city

Carrick - experienced
Pogba - #POGBACK

Rooney - would still get into any starting 11 in the Country
Mhiki - perhaps the best number 10 in the world
Martial - what a debut season

Ibra - World class. Top 5 striker in the world

Up the United.
Back to the Theatre of Dreams.
Fortress.
Passion.
Attacking football.

The Chosen One.

(_;)

dtovey89

What a signing.Best starting 11 in the country.De Gea - best keeper in … What a signing.Best starting 11 in the country.De Gea - best keeper in the worldShaw - best left back in the countrySmalling - best British centre backBailly - looks a talentValencia - assist cityCarrick - experiencedPogba - #POGBACKRooney - would still get into any starting 11 in the CountryMhiki - perhaps the best number 10 in the worldMartial - what a debut seasonIbra - World class. Top 5 striker in the worldUp the United.Back to the Theatre of Dreams.Fortress.Passion.Attacking football.The Chosen One.(_;)

When you put it like that, Exciting times ahead.!

J4GG4

Would you not play the same game to pocket 20 million??.

Of course, That doesn't make it right.

I'm not sure I could leave United though, Anywhere else is a step down.

shauneco

Of course, That doesn't make it right.I'm not sure I could leave United … Of course, That doesn't make it right.I'm not sure I could leave United though, Anywhere else is a step down.

It was the right move for Pogba as he went on to win four Serie A with Juve and become one of the best midfielders on the planet.

He's coming back to United and is going to earn 13M+ a year

dtovey89

It was the right move for Pogba as he went on to win four Serie A with … It was the right move for Pogba as he went on to win four Serie A with Juve and become one of the best midfielders on the planet.He's coming back to United and is going to earn 13M+ a year

From the business side of things of course it makes sense but a shame their is so much money in the game and I guess if Bale was worth £87m a few year back then Pogba is easily worth £89m today.

Money and loyalty aside he's got potential to be one of the best so I'm happy from that perspective lol.

shauneco

From the business side of things of course it makes sense but a shame … From the business side of things of course it makes sense but a shame their is so much money in the game and I guess if Bale was worth £87m a few year back then Pogba is easily worth £89m today. Money and loyalty aside he's got potential to be one of the best so I'm happy from that perspective lol.

It wasn't a business move for Pogba though.

He wouldn't be where he is now if he stayed at United under Moyse and LVG.
Him going away and coming back to us as a World Class player is probably the best thing that could have happened to him and us. Obviously the transfer is very high, however, that is football nowadays.

Look at what he won at Juve and the players he trained and played with. Can't say he would have done the same in the Post Fergie era. In fact everyone except Lingard from that 09-12 Youth set up has flopped and/or moved on.

dtovey89

It wasn't a business move for Pogba though.He wouldn't be where he is now … It wasn't a business move for Pogba though.He wouldn't be where he is now if he stayed at United under Moyse and LVG.Him going away and coming back to us as a World Class player is probably the best thing that could have happened to him and us. Obviously the transfer is very high, however, that is football nowadays.Look at what he won at Juve and the players he trained and played with. Can't say he would have done the same in the Post Fergie era. In fact everyone except Lingard from that 09-12 Youth set up has flopped and/or moved on.

True in hindsight, I think we all knew Pogba would go on to develop into a top player, it could work out but I'll never forget.

shauneco

True in hindsight, I think we all knew Pogba would go on to develop into … True in hindsight, I think we all knew Pogba would go on to develop into a top player, it could work out but I'll never forget.

If he stayed he probably would have went to Real Madrid/Barcelona around last season or the year before.
Luckily, we now have our brand back on track with the appointment of a World Class manager and signing likewise players. Pogba will no doubt become the face of United alongside Jose and Ibra. As long as decent youth players get a look in then I'm all for these drastic changes. Rashford and one of the two out of CBJ / FM will make it imo.

dtovey89

If he stayed he probably would have went to Real Madrid/Barcelona around … If he stayed he probably would have went to Real Madrid/Barcelona around last season or the year before.Luckily, we now have our brand back on track with the appointment of a World Class manager and signing likewise players. Pogba will no doubt become the face of United alongside Jose and Ibra. As long as decent youth players get a look in then I'm all for these drastic changes. Rashford and one of the two out of CBJ / FM will make it imo.

I think there's a great balance and depth to our squad which we haven't had in years.

Top 4 this season will be good, then next season we should be fighting for CL and PL.

riverman

I think there's a great balance and depth to our squad which we haven't … I think there's a great balance and depth to our squad which we haven't had in years. Top 4 this season will be good, then next season we should be fighting for CL and PL.

Genuinely think we'll win the Premiership this year.

Edited by: "DT89" 8th Aug 2016

Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Pogba

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47386
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions