Found 21st May 2009
Pics in first post

1. Misc
  2. Football
9 Comments

Lmao, classics and very funny

Original Poster

As Man Utd fan...Got to love the last pic!!!!!!!!!

like em funny

Abz;5278585

As Man Utd fan...Got to love the last pic!!!!!!!!!

yeah ditto

Banned

I don't get the Von Mistelroom one. Anyone care to explain? Or is it just a general micky take out of Benitez buying Dutch players?

davidhurn;5278675

I don't get the Von Mistelroom one. Anyone care to explain? Or is it just … I don't get the Von Mistelroom one. Anyone care to explain? Or is it just a general micky take out of Benitez buying Dutch players?

i think its Saha arriving for his medical in the ambulance ur supposed to be looking at :whistling:

Banned

davidhurn;5278675

I don't get the Von Mistelroom one. Anyone care to explain? Or is it just … I don't get the Von Mistelroom one. Anyone care to explain? Or is it just a general micky take out of Benitez buying Dutch players?

££ JASE ££;5278764

i think its Saha arriving for his medical in the ambulance ur supposed to … i think its Saha arriving for his medical in the ambulance ur supposed to be looking at :whistling:

Oh right. I thought they were more anti Liverpool jokes!

davidhurn;5278675

I think its referring to pro evo-they never have the proper names for certain players/teams.Its something to do with the FIFA games having the rights to use the names
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wuntu codes give away11
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810992
    3. A1 Travel no longer trading!11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3268

See more discussions