The face of a battered woman...............

Do not let it happen to you.

Saw this the other day.

It's Rihanna btw, not that it makes any difference.

36 Comments

omg it's so sad x x

strong photoshop

did you know that women, on average, do not call the police until abuse has taken place between 34 - 37 times?
Turns my stomach

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4469279

strong photoshop

I hope so... but still

any man who would raise his hand to a woman is the lowest form of life on the planet!

utter scumbag!

acecatcher3;4469279

strong photoshop

agree :thumbsup:

Isnt this a repost?

and if any woman do it to a man aswell just as common by the way

Banned

barky;4469353

any man who would raise his hand to a woman is the lowest form of life on … any man who would raise his hand to a woman is the lowest form of life on the planet!utter scumbag!

Same goes to women. Any woman who raises her hand to a man is the lowest form of life on the planet!

raising awareness is one good thing celebs can do, so even if it is a photoshop job, if it helps even a few women (or men) to make needed changes in their life, then great.

ilovepink;4469377

and if any woman do it to a man aswell just as common by the way

Not taken half as seriously though.

Same goes for rape.

awwww such a beautiful woman aswell..... he needs his hands chopping off

ChipSticks;4469403

raising awareness is one good thing celebs can do, so even if it is a … raising awareness is one good thing celebs can do, so even if it is a photoshop job, if it helps even a few women (or men) to make needed changes in their life, then great.

:thumbsup:

Banned

grex9101;4469404

Same goes for rape.

dont think to many guys would be complaining lets face it

ADZ1478;4469338

did you know that women, on average, do not call the police until abuse … did you know that women, on average, do not call the police until abuse has taken place between 34 - 37 times?Turns my stomach

The reason being they are to scared, and something has to snap for them to call if they ever do, but sadly most of us never do make that call.

DangerGod;4469423

dont think to many guys would be complaining lets face it

That's exactly the attitude why men don't report being raped.

nikkib123;4469436

They would if it was by another man - I am being serious by the way!

Or by a woman, and yes, it is possible.

macdoona;4469440

The reason being they are to scared, and something has to snap for them … The reason being they are to scared, and something has to snap for them to call if they ever do, but sadly most of us never do make that call.

:?

grex9101;4469453

That's exactly the attitude why men don't report being raped.Or by a … That's exactly the attitude why men don't report being raped.Or by a woman, and yes, it is possible.

really never knew that:?

ADZ1478;4469338

did you know that women, on average, do not call the police until abuse … did you know that women, on average, do not call the police until abuse has taken place between 34 - 37 times?Turns my stomach

That is quite shocking. I can't imagine letting someone get away with that once, let alone over 30 times.

Charlie&Lola;4469487

That is quite shocking. I can't imagine letting someone get away with … That is quite shocking. I can't imagine letting someone get away with that once, let alone over 30 times.

some go into denial though and blame themselves that they have done something wrong x x

my ex whacked me the f'er, so i whacked him right back, packed up a bag and sent me mom down there the next day to collect all my stuff, i never stood for it

lyndsbowes;4469413

awwww such a beautiful woman aswell..... he needs his hands chopping off

how about something else chopping off ;-)

ilovepink;4469520

my ex whacked me the f'er, so i whacked him right back, packed up a bag … my ex whacked me the f'er, so i whacked him right back, packed up a bag and sent me mom down there the next day to collect all my stuff, i never stood for it

my ex whacked me so i punched him and knocked him down :lol: there's no way i would stand for it either

Angelstar;4469511

some go into denial though and blame themselves that they have done … some go into denial though and blame themselves that they have done something wrong x x

Even if I'd done something wrong, I still wouldn't have anyone lay a finger on me. It's really such a shame that some people feel like it's all their fault and they deserve it, whatever's happened. That figure is still so surprising for me though, I really never would have thought it would be that high at all.

ilovepink;4469460

:?

Why confussed.
Sorry if what I put didn't make too much sense, it's late and my head doesn't work as well late at night.

Original Poster

ilovepink;4469520

my ex whacked me the f'er, so i whacked him right back, packed up a bag … my ex whacked me the f'er, so i whacked him right back, packed up a bag and sent me mom down there the next day to collect all my stuff, i never stood for it

Repped

Charlie&Lola;4469587

Even if I'd done something wrong, I still wouldn't have anyone lay a … Even if I'd done something wrong, I still wouldn't have anyone lay a finger on me. It's really such a shame that some people feel like it's all their fault and they deserve it, whatever's happened. That figure is still so surprising for me though, I really never would have thought it would be that high at all.

I agree if they want to punch something buy a punch bag x x

my nephew did it, with an umbrella

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4469560

my ex whacked me so i punched him and knocked him down :lol: there's no … my ex whacked me so i punched him and knocked him down :lol: there's no way i would stand for it either

jtx;4469597

Repped

lyndsbowes;4469560

my ex whacked me so i punched him and knocked him down :lol: there's no … my ex whacked me so i punched him and knocked him down :lol: there's no way i would stand for it either

nice one :thumbsup:

Angelstar;4469621

nice one :thumbsup:

i just had a harder punch than him :lol:

thx jtx x

Original Poster

Angelstar;4469511

some go into denial though and blame themselves that they have done … some go into denial though and blame themselves that they have done something wrong x x

I know someone who did just that, when I said she shouldn't stand for it she said it was HER fault as she drove him to do it. Madness:viking:

still would

Not nice. Bad man.

Original Poster

vengod;4473532

still would

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2037
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082

See more discussions