Groups

the family?

is anyone watching this? i am engrossed the mum and dads patter is brilliant :-)

12 Comments

Its actually quite good, i loved the first series

its good . did you see the mother playing computer games .

wonkey;6784107

Its actually quite good, i loved the first series

I'm watching it right now, and are you talking about the same program? as I thought it was new. Mistaking it for my family maybe?

Original Poster

juicyx;6784133

its good . did you see the mother playing computer games .

lol yeh i was lol! and with the hair dye :-D it makes a change to have a down to earth family that is enjoyable to watch :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i thought it was new also?

mai;6784142

I'm watching it right now, and are you talking about the same program? as … I'm watching it right now, and are you talking about the same program? as I thought it was new. Mistaking it for my family maybe?

yeah there was a series on before but different family
    guardian.co.uk/cul…el4

different family last time?

Original Poster

i never seen the 1st series but seen this advertised and thought it looked interesting and it hasnt let me down!

wonkey;6784200

yeah there was a series on before but different … yeah there was a series on before but different familyhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/tvandradioblog/2008/sep/17/realitytv.channel4

oh lol, my bad .....didnt know they had one before

this is better then the last family

Get me some tea:w00t:

their pet dogs are really quiet..nad just snooze all day..lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      2. Feels weird!511
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553800

See more discussions