The Famous Grouse Smoky Black 70cl for £2.09 @ Morrisons

Posted 22nd Aug 2019
Not sure if anyone did try this deal two weeks ago, when I went to order it was out of stock.. however I logged into my Morrison’s account and they were still in my basket.. order now gone through and delivered today. 20 bottles for forty quid. Just a heads up to check your baskets.
Community Updates

Groups

21 Comments
might wanna cover up last 4 digits of cc
So why I's this a deal?
Edited by: "philhib1964" 22nd Aug 2019
Excellent. Well done you. This is what this site is about. Proper bargains.
phillred22/08/2019 22:15

might wanna cover up last 4 digits of cc

Just in case somebody guesses the other 12 numbers correctly in order?
Shows as on offer for £15 for me, not sure how you managed to get it for £2.09
Not any more £15, this deal was posted before as well, when you go to checkout after logging in, it tells you none available in stock. It is a joke!
shows up at 15 for me
Was there a code or anything sAys 15 a bottle
38316176-9azQ0.jpg
Well done you.
Can't believe people are still trying. It's an old deal...please expire and move on.
38316236-b7Ynb.jpg
philhib196422/08/2019 22:24

Can't believe people are still trying. It's an old deal...please expire …Can't believe people are still trying. It's an old deal...please expire and move on.

Keep in mind, it was just that they were still in my basket from the glitch two weeks ago. When they were out of stock. It’s not a current glitch, all I’m saying is if you happened to have them in your basket you might still have a chance, If not it is what it is
ash250522/08/2019 22:20

Was there a code or anything sAys 15 a bottle

No there wasn’t, it’s from a deal that was posted two weeks ago, but the bottles went out of stock so I couldn’t order.

However I have logged in this week, the whisky is now in stock and the price is the same as prior what I had in my basket.
BainzyA22/08/2019 22:29

[Image]

What a beauty of a deal - Morries even popped u in a totally free gingerbread biscuit on top of practically free booze. This post made my day & I'm both glad u got this + showed us here too
Rbaj22/08/2019 22:19

Not any more £15, this deal was posted before as well, when you go to …Not any more £15, this deal was posted before as well, when you go to checkout after logging in, it tells you none available in stock. It is a joke!

It may tell you non available.. for that date.

I thought I had missed the deal after trying for the earliest delivery. I couldn't believe I got so much for the regular price of 2 bottles.
Seems to have accepted my order, delivery Sunday evening. We shall see.
meridian3023/08/2019 09:13

Seems to have accepted my order, delivery Sunday evening. We shall see.

Excellent
I got mine delivered on Monday, outraged that i didn't get my free gingerbread man though.
Delivered safely last night. Yum yum.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants