The Final Final Final Finale of X Factor!

100 replies
Found 13th Dec 2009
It's Olly v Joe

We are in for some sursrises tonight and as far as i know. Paul McCartney will be one of them.....

Olly and Joe will be singing the winners song tonight, which is...

The Climb

Discuss

:-)

CONTAINS SPOILERS
- acecatcher3

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
100 Comments

Go Joe Go Joe Go Joe Go Joe Go Joe.

acecatcher3;7212100

i just hope jedward do another song!!!!

This would be better than Joe winning...

w00t w00t Joe ftw

Olly to win

acecatcher3;7212100

i just hope jedward do another song!!!!

Would rather have them than Paul McCartney

bossyboots;7212148

Would rather have them than Paul McCartney

jedward are awesome lol

paul mccartney should just go away quietly he annoys me unless he needs to do performances to recoupe what millsy took from him in the divorce lol

Yawn!

I think the Jedward saga was the best thing of this years series... and I'm glad it's the last night, that means it'll soon be past the solstice and soon be spring again... hate the winters time!

[COLOR="Purple"]go joe, u rock!![/COLOR]

After last night's performance, Robbie to win!!! :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Orange"]Joe Joe Joe[/COLOR][/COLOR]
:w00t: :w00t:

numptyj;7212159

jedward are awesome lolpaul mccartney should just go away quietly he … jedward are awesome lolpaul mccartney should just go away quietly he annoys me unless he needs to do performances to recoupe what millsy took from him in the divorce lol

I just cringe when I see Paul McCartney nowadays - yes he was amazing a trillion years ago but now he is doing the embarassing "dad dance" whenever u see him perform - someone needs to call up an old folks home and get him shipped off their pronto:-D

Banana79;7212194

After last night's performance, Robbie to win!!! :thumbsup:

Is this the same Banana that is with child lol - u get jigging to the music on X factor and fingers crossed gets baby coming:w00t:

bossyboots;7212259

Is this the same Banana that is with child lol - u get jigging to the … Is this the same Banana that is with child lol - u get jigging to the music on X factor and fingers crossed gets baby coming:w00t:

Yep! I'm going to be bouncing on my ball!!!!

McCartney is a legend, although he can be a bit of a knob.

He has far more talent then any of x factor dross.

[SIZE="7"]Olly To Win !!!!!!!!!!!! Olly Will Win!!!!!![/SIZE]

That was a fantastic perfomance!!!!

Am pleased to say Ive managed to avoid ALL the eXcess factor this year :))))

Joe doing a ballad next?:whistling:

Oh that's good, I'm glad that airhead isn't in the final, she was frankly an idiot.

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Navy"]JOE to WIN[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Navy"]OH YESSSSSSSSS [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

DragonChris;7212359

Oh that's good, I'm glad that airhead isn't in the final, she was frankly … Oh that's good, I'm glad that airhead isn't in the final, she was frankly an idiot.

Her speaking voice was beyond benefit

Leona sounds amazing - most talented x factor winner even (including tonights winner)

bargainhunter2009;7212653

Her speaking voice was beyond benefitLeona sounds amazing - most talented … Her speaking voice was beyond benefitLeona sounds amazing - most talented x factor winner even (including tonights winner)

OMG you cannot beat Shane Ward singing Breathless, what a fantastic singer and the most romantic song ever :thumbsup:

KazzyD;7212720

OMG you cannot beat Shane Ward singing Breathless, what a fantastic … OMG you cannot beat Shane Ward singing Breathless, what a fantastic singer and the most romantic song ever :thumbsup:

Shane who....? :roll:

Olly sounds bad Song soooooooooooooooooooo not suited to him

steve brookstein ftw :P

bet joe will smash this winners song

Joe will absolutely smash The Climb, Olly is murdering it!!

I love Lucie

Joe to win!

KazzyD;7212749

Joe will absolutely smash The Climb, Olly is murdering it!!

I know!!! IF he won, he will be no one in 12 months time like that scottish bloke who won

KazzyD;7212720

OMG you cannot beat Shane Ward singing Breathless, what a fantastic … OMG you cannot beat Shane Ward singing Breathless, what a fantastic singer and the most romantic song ever :thumbsup:

got to agree :thumbsup:

beautiful song

bargainhunter2009;7212772

I know!!! IF he won, he will be no one in 12 months time like that … I know!!! IF he won, he will be no one in 12 months time like that scottish bloke who won

that scottish bloke failed on xfactor and changed his name to ascottishbloke and started modding here

lol

Leon Jackson was the guys name

numptyj;7212791

that scottish bloke failed on xfactor and changed his name to … that scottish bloke failed on xfactor and changed his name to ascottishbloke and started modding here :plolLeon Jackson was the guys name

:giggle:!!! :w00t:

numptyj;7212791

that scottish bloke failed on xfactor and changed his name to … that scottish bloke failed on xfactor and changed his name to ascottishbloke and started modding here :plolLeon Jackson was the guys name

Oh yeh! Leon - he was truly awful

In my opinion, that song does not deserve to be xmas number 1.

Shame.

can't stand that Olly makes me cringe when hes on, that cringeworthy dance he does OMG and the "im best mates with Robbie Williams" OMG ULTRA MEGA EPIC CRINGE!!!!!!!

then again i dont think either of them will be as successful as the 2 previous winners

Latinosharkey;7212806

In my opinion, that song does not deserve to be xmas number 1.Shame.

I agree - used to be fun years ago to see what xmas number one is. Now its just whatever simon cowell wants it to be. Its a disney tune. Miley sounded good when she did it - not a great song choice

ilovepink;7212816

can't stand that Olly makes me cringe when hes on, that cringeworthy … can't stand that Olly makes me cringe when hes on, that cringeworthy dance he does OMG and the "im best mates with Robbie Williams" OMG ULTRA MEGA EPIC CRINGE!!!!!!!then again i dont think either of them will be as successful as the 2 previous winners

Agreed - cant see either of them being ultra successful like Alexandra, JLS or Leona

ilovepink;7212816

can't stand that Olly makes me cringe when hes on, that cringeworthy … can't stand that Olly makes me cringe when hes on, that cringeworthy dance he does OMG and the "im best mates with Robbie Williams" OMG ULTRA MEGA EPIC CRINGE!!!!!!!then again i dont think either of them will be as successful as the 2 previous winners

Leon went no where whoever wins this will be better than him

Leona and Alexandra have been the best with Shayne Ward after

but Joe to win tonight woop woop

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;7212168

Yawn!

^^^^ Even though you said this dude, you've posted more than anyone else in this thread i think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810996
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!22
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming3156
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247662

See more discussions