Groups

The Flu....any one else got it? Or any tips?

Had for 3 days now. Been in bed only had water and pain killers.

12 Comments

Hot Milk with honey always works a treat

lol, if you had flu I doubt you'd feel well enough to be on the computer. It's probably only a heavy cold....man up a bit X)

Original Poster

midlandscomics

lol, if you had flu I doubt you'd feel well enough to be on the computer. … lol, if you had flu I doubt you'd feel well enough to be on the computer. It's probably only a heavy cold....man up a bit X)

Bot Harsh

Vitamin D and lot's of it.

Just google it, I sat in on a lecture about the benefits of vitamin D and how it is supposed to prevent flu. Of course if you have it already it is supposed to shorten your suffering.

No.....i have a cold. Flu it is not.

Abz

Hot Milk with honey always works a treat

Personally I would cut the amount of dairy products as they often give rise to more cattarh.
    Regular hot drinks and lots of rest. Hot water on its own is useful if you have nothing else available. Regular doses of paracetemol. But watch you dont overdose.
    Edited by: "WoolyM" 16th Dec 2010

Man flu then. Must be cos youre on puter

Banned

Drink this.

Chopped ginger, garlic, chilli peppers, honey and lemon. add hot water, keep drinking - cold and flu gone in double quick time

I am just getting over the Flu, I have had it for 2 weeks.

I had a Flu jab 6 weeks ago....:(

ive got it, but no cold will stop meh

Banned

if you have flu you don't sit at a computer, everyone claiming to have flu while typing on an internet forum is a liar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions