Groups

The Forbidden Forest is coming to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London

SuperEd
    For those that haven't seen, The Forbidden Forest is coming to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London (Hertfordshire technically)

http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/17/04/980x490/landscape-1485530534-forbidden-forest.jpg

Animal lover Hagrid will be there - or rather one of his original costumes will - complete with lantern in hand to welcome you in.

Inside you'll find 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, and according to the announcement: "Visitors will walk beneath the giant entwined roots on their journey and will even be able to control the weather using the same techniques created by filmmakers."

Opens from 31st March and no doubt will be a sell out amd will be included in the ticket price

Usually superbreak.com/the…our have some decent breaks if you're thinking of going

Source

4 Comments

The Mrs is v excited at this news

Oo yeay will b going back then, thanks for the info

Sounds good - thanks for the info. Wish I didn't live up North sometimes.

Travel costs are the worst/ overnight stays.

germainsophie

Sounds good - thanks for the info. Wish I didn't live up North sometimes. … Sounds good - thanks for the info. Wish I didn't live up North sometimes. :(Travel costs are the worst/ overnight stays.

I booked this at the start of Jan for me and 3 pals and we got return flights from Edinburgh for £25 each flying with RyanAir. Going for the day so saving a lot not needing the hotel!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1016
      2. Decent VR setup under £120011
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      4. Buying an iPhone second hand33

See more discussions