Groups

The Fun Police - on now More 4

Its a documentary following the Health & Safety Inspectors.

I think I would be up for manslaughter if I shared a home with one of these people.
    Am I the only one who feels this way.

I guess if nobody was born there would be no chance of them ever experiencing a risky situation. Don't tell them.

9 Comments

LOL Am with you on that one WoolyM!!!!

Original Poster

Should have seen it about 20 mins ago. The guy was showing someone to his house and the acorn tree had dropped acorns on the drive. He went into a long winded explanation about how potentially dangerous acorns were. I could feel my blood pressure increasing just listening to him.

I reckon the majority of health & safety inspectors know that its all just to cover companies asses from being sued, but some of these people take the legislation as FACT lol.

WoolyM;4113496

Should have seen it about 20 mins ago. The guy was showing someone to his … Should have seen it about 20 mins ago. The guy was showing someone to his house and the acorn tree had dropped acorns on the drive. He went into a long winded explanation about how potentially dangerous acorns were. I could feel my blood pressure increasing just listening to him.

Yep saw that!! lol and now he is out with wife and still doing it!!!!!

what a bunch of losers!
    I bet they never go skiing, swimming, surfing, climbing, walking, changing paper in printer etc or anything that involves "fun"

Original Poster

When they asked his wife if he was difficult to live with I was waiting with baited breath for the answer. She must love him lots or maybe she always secretly wanted to be an H&S inspector as well. Maybe the guy Ed was always a bit strange but maybe his fathers accident has been something he has been unable to put behind him

WoolyM;4113723

. . . I was waiting with baited breath for the answer. . . .

As a frustrated Health and Safety jobsworth, I feel obliged to point out that your misspelling of "bated" is likely to cause high blood pressure among people like me who like to point out such errors.

Many people make this error. It is not 'baited' but 'bated', abbreviation for 'abated'.

Kindly spell this correctly in future, or risk prosecution. :-D

Original Poster

renard;4114007

As a frustrated Health and Safety jobsworth, I feel obliged to point out … As a frustrated Health and Safety jobsworth, I feel obliged to point out that your misspelling of "bated" is likely to cause high blood pressure among people like me who like to point out such errors.Many people make this error. It is not 'baited' but 'bated', abbreviation for 'abated'.Kindly spell this correctly in future, or risk prosecution. :-D

Well what d'ya know. Late in the day I know but the french fox has taught me my item for the day. I didn't know that word existed. (Learn something new every day and all that)

2 things today though as I have learnt how dangerous acorns are
    Off to bed now. Taking great care of course.

WoolyM;4114140

Well what d'ya know. Late in the day I know but the french fox has … Well what d'ya know. Late in the day I know but the french fox has taught me my item for the day. I didn't know that word existed. (Learn something new every day and all that) 2 things today though as I have learnt how dangerous acorns are :pOff to bed now. Taking great care of course.

Warm regards to you, friend.

I too am off to bed soon - after I have enjoyed just one more Scotch, and to hell with the 'Elf and Safety Gestapo who will claim I am endangering my health.

Take care out there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value24
      2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1217
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953

See more discussions