Groups
    EXPIRED

The funniest email exchange ever?you gotta read this!

unlike so many urban myths,I reckon this exchange is actually real-the emailer is quite witty.

link in first post

34 Comments

That was funny

lol i read through it all..and I would LOL soooo much if he did in fact have all the animals he said....and she put it down that he had none!!!! lol

barky;6115437

http://www.27bslash6.com/strata.html

Lol, very witty, why can't I find a guy with a sense of humour like that :?

brilliant

Banned

snowflake;6115496

Lol, very witty, why can't I find a guy with a sense of humour like that … Lol, very witty, why can't I find a guy with a sense of humour like that :?

KFC or the hamster :thumbsup:

very good!!!

LOL that's jokes - when I read the title I thought it was going to be the 'spider drawing' ones, anyone know where they are?

That's quality. Love the last one about the cats.

snowflake;6115496

Lol, very witty, why can't I find a guy with a sense of humour like that … Lol, very witty, why can't I find a guy with a sense of humour like that :?

bonjour :lol:

i lol'ed at that

That's quality,
    look at the 12 coffee cup one......
    I like his sense of humour.

Mrs.Z;6115574

LOL that's jokes - when I read the title I thought it was going to be the … LOL that's jokes - when I read the title I thought it was going to be the 'spider drawing' ones, anyone know where they are?

27bslash6.com/ove…tml

Banned

[email protected] getting more exasperated and not knowing what to say.

snowflake;6115496

lol if you do you'll have to share him sweetie x x x

Banned

hahaha, this is hilarious

ClarityofMind;6115700

lol if you do you'll have to share him sweetie x x x

I know we're friends COM, but I would for sure have to keep him to myself, ending a beautiful friendship, unless of course a large sum of money is involved :w00t: ;-) xxxx

snowflake;6115727

I know we're friends COM, but I would for sure have to keep him to … I know we're friends COM, but I would for sure have to keep him to myself, ending a beautiful friendship, unless of course a large sum of money is involved :w00t: ;-) xxxx

lol.. I can manage 20p? ;-)

Anymore, those are class??

ClarityofMind;6115733

lol.. I can manage 20p? ;-)

Make it 30p and it's a deal :-D

snowflake;6115771

Make it 30p and it's a deal :-D

15p each then since we're sharing :thumbsup:

lol @ the landlord being so lazy and not actually getting off **** and checking for pets, deserved for being stupid

ha ha brilliant

That website is amazing

The neighbours party one is hilarious, as well as buying a fossil from e-bay

PMSL! I'm soundproofing my flat with eggcartons! And i was worried about having a snail in a pet free flat! How funny!

Haha i love Shannon at the end of the coffee cups - whatever.... LOL!

nikkib123;6116139

The coffee cup one is funny on that site. Like something that happens in … The coffee cup one is funny on that site. Like something that happens in my office.http://www.27bslash6.com/cups.html

That was great mad me laugh

So Funny!

micoo;6115875

i loled at this onehttp://www.27bslash6.com/hatemail.html

best one yet :-D exactly what i needed tonight - feel ill, tired and i'm suffering from a severe lack of chocolate.
    thanks, and rep to OP :thumbsup:

These are childish, immature articles

right up my street really then.

brilliant, great sense of humour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick44
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions