the game collection pre orders

is the game collection reliable for release day pre orders?

8 Comments

Yes, very - they're about the best online retailer around nowadays.

very!

just be warned if you pre order with paypal, then paypal will take the money from your account 28 days before release of the game

I pre-ordered 2x COD Infinite Warfare & Final Fantasy from them and paid with my card and they took my money last month.
It was a good job I had the money in the bank to pay for them.

Got mine from base who take the money on dispach

Illusionary

Yes, very - they're about the best online retailer around nowadays.

Do they take the money straight away when preordering using debit card?

Grumpy_womble

Do they take the money straight away when preordering using debit card?

No. Details here: thegamecollection.net/pre…er/

Credit/Debit Card Payment for pre-orders will be taken 1-3 days before the official release date once we have the items in stock and ready to ship. Payment for orders placed using PayPal will be captured when we dispatch your items unless your order was placed more than 28 days before the official release date. In this case your payment will be captured within 28 days of your order placed.

Illusionary

No. Details here: http://www.thegamecollection.net/preorder/Credit/Debit … No. Details here: http://www.thegamecollection.net/preorder/Credit/Debit Card Payment for pre-orders will be taken 1-3 days before the official release date once we have the items in stock and ready to ship. Payment for orders placed using PayPal will be captured when we dispatch your items unless your order was placed more than 28 days before the official release date. In this case your payment will be captured within 28 days of your order placed.

Great thanks for replying
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
    2. Family Spotify account21
    3. Legal advice22
    4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions