Banned
I have noticed a few deals on here from thegamehub.co.uk

Is this site trusted?

Has anyone ever used them?

Please let the HDUK members know.

Thanks.

3 Comments

Hi jay

I've pulled them in the meantime, as we generally do not allow dropshipping sites on the forums, I hadn't noticed that's what they were until now.

Additionally, there does not appear to be an address and phone number on their site, which is another pre-requisite for being on the forums.

I hadn't seem anyone in the threads who had atually successfully bought and received from them yet...

emmajk42

Hi jayI've pulled them in the meantime, as we generally do not allow … Hi jayI've pulled them in the meantime, as we generally do not allow dropshipping sites on the forums, I hadn't noticed that's what they were until now. Additionally, there does not appear to be an address and phone number on their site, which is another pre-requisite for being on the forums. I hadn't seem anyone in the threads who had atually successfully bought and received from them yet...

This is taken fromt he WHOIS infomation on the domain

Registrant's address:

DOMAIN :
Registered on: 29-Dec-2006
Renewal date: 29-Dec-2008
Last updated: 15-Jun-2007

EDIT: there using a free version of CUBECART

WOULD NOT TRUST THEM!

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42

Hi jayI've pulled them in the meantime, as we generally do not allow … Hi jayI've pulled them in the meantime, as we generally do not allow dropshipping sites on the forums, I hadn't noticed that's what they were until now. Additionally, there does not appear to be an address and phone number on their site, which is another pre-requisite for being on the forums. I hadn't seem anyone in the threads who had atually successfully bought and received from them yet...

Thankyou guys.

Appreciate the responses.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions