The Gamehub - why r deals always removed?

Found 18th Nov 2007
I have bought a few games from the gamehub and found them very reliable so why is it that every time i see a good deal for their site posted, it is removed soon after?

3 Comments

the prices are usually for japanese or american software.can be misleading because you might save a few pounds but then not able to trade them in.

Banned

I had this when i posted for dealexteme, this is a uk site so think if its for a non uk site then there needs to be some feedback before allowing deals, dealextreme is now allowed

GameHub is apparently owned by an individual and is a dropshipping store

Dropshipping is a process of selling products without having to stock or … Dropshipping is a process of selling products without having to stock or store any items. You would sell the merchandise at a cost you would determine. After the customer pays you for the item, you would pay the supplier their price and send them your customers details.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Proof of time travel ?1012
    2. What should the future now hold for Bob, Grace, Bob Jr, Bona, Chatunga and …78
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771915
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …73130

See more discussions