Groups

The Girl Doc on Holby City......

I don't tend to watch it but caught it last week and recognised this doc........I went to school with her! Thing is, we were mean to her...........I bet she's laughing at us now!!!

8 Comments

Is she one of the main actresses Hannah or just an extra?

Original Poster

kaits;5063614

Is she one of the main actresses Hannah or just an extra?

Main actress the one on now,they're saying she's unwell or something:thumbsup:

Facebook friend request...hi , I was mean to you at school...do you remember me?

Strangely its something people never seem to forget. I had one women come up to me in a supermarket asking my name just to confirm she had the right person. Then she said : I remember you from Primary school! You pushed me off the abseiling frame. :w00t:

Original Poster

kaits;5063801

Facebook friend request...hi , I was mean to you at school...do you … Facebook friend request...hi , I was mean to you at school...do you remember me?Strangely its something people never seem to forget. I had one women come up to me in a supermarket asking my name just to confirm she had the right person. Then she said : I remember you from Primary school! You pushed me off the abseiling frame. :w00t:

:lol: yh typical that is hey? They don't remember when u shared ur sarnies or stuck up to the bully:roll: No, pretty sure I'm gonna leave it......don't want her laughing at me:oops::lol:

hannah19790;5063879

:lol: yh typical that is hey? They don't remember when u shared ur … :lol: yh typical that is hey? They don't remember when u shared ur sarnies or stuck up to the bully:roll: No, pretty sure I'm gonna leave it......don't want her laughing at me:oops::lol:

awww ok

[email protected] sarnies I remember those nice things from school days. Watching the greedy tight kid squeeze the bag of crisps so you cant take more than one. If you do change your mind Hannah I hope she doesn't laugh at least you are offering her your friendship and not threatening to beat her up at 3:30 :w00t:

Original Poster

kaits;5064052

awww ok [email protected] sarnies I remember those nice things from school … awww ok [email protected] sarnies I remember those nice things from school days. Watching the greedy tight kid squeeze the bag of crisps so you cant take more than one. If you do change your mind Hannah I hope she doesn't laugh at least you are offering her your friendship and not threatening to beat her up at 3:30 :w00t:

Haha yh........those were the days:)
    Thanks hun x x

hannah19790;5063879

:lol: yh typical that is hey? They don't remember when u shared ur … :lol: yh typical that is hey? They don't remember when u shared ur sarnies or stuck up to the bully:roll: No, pretty sure I'm gonna leave it......don't want her laughing at me:oops::lol:

you were the bully :roll:

Original Poster

owlass;5064480

you were the bully :roll:

:oops:I was just using that as an example:roll:
    And anyway, I'm too nice to be a bully:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming Monitor33
      2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?11