The glasses company

Posted 5th Feb 2023
Has anyone ordered from these guys ? Are they legit etc.?

After ordering and paying full whack on ray bann website for prescription glasses only to receive the product and the lenses aren’t the ones ordered I’ve looked elsewhere. These guys are half the price for pretty much the same glasses with the right lenses.

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    what did ray bann website say when you complained?
    Author
    It was a complete nightmare to be honest. I ordered “ clear evolve” prescription lenses on the impression that they are light in the day and dark under sunlight.

Have a look online and you’ll see what I mean.

Anyway, I received a pair of sunglasses which as far as I can tell don’t change at all (and if they do they aren’t wearable indoors.) they are consistently black lenses. Think it was something like £289 but with bluelight code £232.

Spoke on phone to one person who said I ordered the wrong product and they don’t change colour. Rang a second person who said your right - they should change.

Anyway, first person gave me a 20% off code for new purchase (I already have a 25% off code from bluelight and codes don’t stack.) second person gave 30%.

Had a look online and safest bet is to buy transition lenses. Looked on official ray bann site they don’t offer the aviator frame I want with those lenses.

Quick look online found this uk based company in Luton - “the glasses company” who offer the frame and prescription transition lenses with 20% off. Total cost was £120. (edited)
    Ray Bann's might be fake
    Author
    I will be checking once received and Send back if so
Discussions
Top Merchants