The great big HUKD Nintendo thread

Found 31st Dec 2013
Originally the home for Nintendo Wii U owners, this thread has been repurposed to become a more general thread for Nintendo-related chatter and discussions.

I've created a separate thread for Nintendo Switch owners - hotukdeals.com/tag…430

Discussion and debate are welcome here but please keep it civil.
Community Updates
5758 Comments
My condolences to all who purchased a Wii U.
will post when mine arrives
think mine is buck91.... i can't remember doing it and it was only a week ago
Good idea, I'm really enjoying the wii u, you not sure how you add friends yet lol

My I'd is....
Jake-Dawson

Feel free to add me, happy new year
Jake1983

Good idea, I'm really enjoying the wii u, you not sure how you add … Good idea, I'm really enjoying the wii u, you not sure how you add friends yet lolMy I'd is.... Jake-DawsonFeel free to add me, happy new year

Happy new year to you too! Easiest way to add someone is via Miiverse, where a person search another user & request to be friend. The other party should be receive notification in Miiverse then can accept it.
Xera22xc
ID: El_Millse
ID: Alasdair91

I've got 9 games - ZombieU, NSMBU, Darksiders 2, NintendoLand, Sonic and Your Shape. Also got Nana Assault Neo, Trine 2 and Chasing Aurora.
nateperfect add me folks.

new super mario bros u
sonic all star racing transformed
zombi u
nintendo land
Edited by: "MadonnaProject" 3rd Jan 2013
My Nintendo network ID is kinglambert
Currently I'm playing Zombiu, Nintendoland, Trine 2 and Little Inferno
I'll add all of you in this thread later on

Also, I've just picked up a new Pikachu 3DS XL so I have a new friend code- 1950 7709 2785. Feel free to add and exchange
deleted57959

Actually pretty fun, been paying NSMBU with the kids and its a blast. esp … Actually pretty fun, been paying NSMBU with the kids and its a blast. esp with boost mode.Hazzatori My Nintendo ID.

Can't find your ID
TheBrad69
Mine is martin_cheesman add me
RKID084
Thanks to the people who added me, now let's plaaaaaaay.
Is Darksiders 2 worth getting? I've never played the first game.
My Nintendo ID is....wait for it.... Bryan839

turnmebackwards

Is Darksiders 2 worth getting? I've never played the first game.

YES its awesome and my id is TOMBOY25
Edited by: "TOMBOY25360" 7th Jan 2013
welsh113 is my id....feel free to add me, and to all the losers saying I feel sorry you need to grow up
Have added a few of you, I'm hodsey77 on the Wii U too. Feel free to add, thanks!
I'm 'danwalton'
My ID is NokoNoko
got Nintendoland and Zombiu ( loving ZombiU) and waitng for som HUKD to get some more games (_;)
My NNID is ImdurC

EDIT: I have CoD Black Ops 2, Injustice: GAU, Nintendo Land, Trine 2 and Nano Assault Neo.

EDIT2: Made a mistake with NNID. Have now edited it

Edited by: "imdurc" 29th Aug 2013
prison_inmate

Own....
ZombiU
NSMBU
Blops 2
Just Dance 4( Daughters!)
Nintendoland
Mine is hillmie87
I own nintendoland, zombiu, super mario, and sonic all star racing
Hey, my user ID is :- BazzaDJ

Games I have so far :-
Nintendo Land,
ZombiU,
New Super Mario Bros U,
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed,
Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition.

feel free to add me and just send me a PM with yours so I know.

Love my Wii U

Edited by: "Bazzadj" 11th Jan 2013
anyone know where i can buy ninja gaiden 3 razors edge for about £30-£35 it came out on friday (zavvi have it pegged as a may 17th release lol)
Feel free to add me as Ninky727

I know 0 people with the system and have been playing nsmbu, nintendo land, zombi u, ac3 and sonic racing transformed
TOMBOY25360

anyone know where i can buy ninja gaiden 3 razors edge for about £30-£35 i … anyone know where i can buy ninja gaiden 3 razors edge for about £30-£35 it came out on friday (zavvi have it pegged as a may 17th release lol)

For £31 ish on Zavvi.
hotukdeals.com/dea…401
jsty3105

For £31 ish on Zavvi. … For £31 ish on Zavvi. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ninja-gaiden-3-wii-u-31-46-zavvi-1453401

thanks forgot to mention i already got it from graingergames. (zavvi are awful)
Can you use the same Network ID from your Wii, or do you need to create a new one?
LazyDonkey

Can you use the same Network ID from your Wii, or do you need to create a … Can you use the same Network ID from your Wii, or do you need to create a new one?

AFAIK, this is the first time Nintendo has such a system so you'd need to create a new ID.
mudshark2004

prison_inmateOwn....ZombiUNSMBUBlops 2Just Dance 4( … prison_inmateOwn....ZombiUNSMBUBlops 2Just Dance 4( Daughters!)Nintendoland

You don't have to apologise/justify your possession of Just Dance 4 8):{:D
Hey yo

Id - VivaLaFletch

Only got zombiu at the mo. looking to get super mario bros next. But did manage to get the £27 pre order of Lego city from zavvi (if honoured)
Anyone still playing on it? This thread seems to be as desolate as the launch calendar.

Mine should be here on thursday. Black ops 2, smbu, sonic racing. Will post my id then
striker33

Anyone still playing on it? This thread seems to be as desolate as the … Anyone still playing on it? This thread seems to be as desolate as the launch calendar.Mine should be here on thursday. Black ops 2, smbu, sonic racing. Will post my id then

I thought you weren't interested in getting a Wii U - well, at least not until some mega games came out? Anyhow - welcome on board! I recommend Little Inferno (the sale price is now it's permanent price) and Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition as cheap and cheerful additions as well.

Looking forward to the Spring update for the Miiverse community - I'll create a HKUD community there then.

Do add/follow Jake-Dawson too - if only to get regular updates of his pretty amazing Miiverse artwork.
jsty3105

I thought you weren't interested in getting a Wii U - well, at least not … I thought you weren't interested in getting a Wii U - well, at least not until some mega games came out? Anyhow - welcome on board! I recommend Little Inferno (the sale price is now it's permanent price) and Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition as cheap and cheerful additions as well.Looking forward to the Spring update for the Miiverse community - I'll create a HKUD community there then.Do add/follow Jake-Dawson too - if only to get regular updates of his pretty amazing Miiverse artwork.

As much as I slated it, the appeal of the controller became too strong. The virtual console will get a fair bit of usage from me as well when it launches.

Monster Hunter 3 will tide me over till the VC launch
is the Wii U worth buying i'm in 2 minds about buying one because i want to play rayman legends and a bunch of Wii games like Donkey Kong & SSBB but i don't know whether to wait for a price drop
LFCMG

is the Wii U worth buying i'm in 2 minds about buying one because i want … is the Wii U worth buying i'm in 2 minds about buying one because i want to play rayman legends and a bunch of Wii games like Donkey Kong & SSBB but i don't know whether to wait for a price drop

Don't buy it for Rayman Legends. It looks terrible and I've heard nothing but bad things about it. If I were you I'd wait til some good deals come up.
tom1107

Don't buy it for Rayman Legends. It looks terrible and I've heard nothing … Don't buy it for Rayman Legends. It looks terrible and I've heard nothing but bad things about it. If I were you I'd wait til some good deals come up.

The demo for Rayman is brilliant... IMO.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants