My Voucher says, Expiry: 30/04/10
So i can save this till 2010?

17 Comments

ummmm ya

u really had to ask this??

:thumbsup:

yep!!!

very funny ...

LOL... reminds me of my days in technical support...

'Click on 'Next...'
'There's a button that says 'Next' should I click on it?'
'Yes, click 'Next...'
'Are you sure I should click 'Next'?'
*MUTE* 'I'm going to throttle this customer OVER THE PHONE if she doesn't click 'Next''
'Yes please, just press it'
'Should I use the right button or the left button?'
'Use the left-click button...'
'There's a middle button too...'

GRRRRRR!

Sorry, it expired in 1910...

Original Poster

Well i figured normally things like this expire b4 the end of teh month, so was surprised

By 2010 you might be able to buy a stamp with £2.50 or even a single sweet .

lol

My voucher says I can get £2.50 off at amazon so just wondering if anyone knew what shops i can use it at and how much do i get off?:whistling:

john_mac83;2049073

My voucher says I can get £2.50 off at amazon so just wondering if anyone … My voucher says I can get £2.50 off at amazon so just wondering if anyone knew what shops i can use it at and how much do i get off?:whistling:

I'll give you 50% for it at my shop but I have to warn you that my prices are very high!

You are all mocking me as I haven't found my 3rd match yet - it's doing my head in!! The first two appeared really quickly, then I missed a day, and now nothing for days since!!

littletiger;2049105

You are all mocking me as I haven't found my 3rd match yet - it's doing … You are all mocking me as I haven't found my 3rd match yet - it's doing my head in!! The first two appeared really quickly, then I missed a day, and now nothing for days since!!

hi littletiger .... try signing out & then in again .. it worked for me

I had three and lost them !
Don't delete cookies, or you will loose them !!!

I just got third match!!! :-D

budgieblues;2059062

I just got third match!!! :-D

I've got 3, how do I redeem them? There is no record on Amazons site on my account.

you see the bit at the top of the page where it says "you have a voucher"? I'm guessing that could be a clue. I dare you to click it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions