Not much of a debate really,

Number 3 is how you do it.

1. Misc
  2. Tea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tea
51 Comments

Anywhere between 2 and 5 is fine, so long as it's made in the correct order (bag, water, brew, teabag out THEN milk added).

Original Poster Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Anywhere between 2 and 5 is fine, so long as it's made in the correct … Anywhere between 2 and 5 is fine, so long as it's made in the correct order (bag, water, brew, teabag out THEN milk added).

Pretty accurate, then add sugar LAST (if required)

EDIT: only the order was accurate, you may as well have a cup of milk if you think 5 is ok.
Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 7th Oct 2016

Between 2 and 3 is perfect
Edited by: "A1512" 7th Oct 2016

Anywhere between 1 and 3 will do.

Original Poster Banned

willhay555

3.5 Would be a pass too.

I am between 3 and 4 myself.

Number 6 is making me slightly angry oO

X)

Original Poster Banned

stuarthanley

Anywhere between 1 and 3 will do.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8d/88/03/8d880372f01c6489d3c6bbca8d30a295.gif

1 or Herbal Tea (that is not one of the selection available).

Original Poster Banned

Aiden1512

Number 6 is making me slightly angry oOX)

Must have been made it just to add to the numbers. Surely.

Aiden1512

Tha ay tay....

MrScotchBonnet

Must have been made it just to add to the numbers. Surely.

Some sick, twisted people around.

X)

Aiden1512

Between 2 and 3 is perfect

I'm with you

1 for me, but I only drink coffee (number 1)

deeky

I'm with you

https://img.pandawhale.com/post-61925-natalie-portman-thats-right-gi-jdzq.gif

http://rlv.zcache.co.nz/keep_calm_and_drink_tea_poster-rbfe2f814d3da428f8ab09393656902a2_a2tz_8byvr_512.jpg

I'm 4, though for some reason if a bacon butty is accompanying, it's 5 every time. It's just more comforting. Add 3 sugars and I may as well be in an old folks home.

tommyleinen

I'm 4, though for some reason if a bacon butty is accompanying, it's 5 … I'm 4, though for some reason if a bacon butty is accompanying, it's 5 every time. It's just more comforting. Add 3 sugars and I may as well be in an old folks home.

https://ladygeekgirl.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-with-cross-300x225.jpg

I don't see the t bags left in... I'm 3/4 anyways

Mmmm.. 4 looks good.. just about to go make myself a nice pot using fresh tea leaves.. and then probably go have a word with myself seeing as it's Friday night and I'm 40 and not bloody 70!!!!

Four (NATO standard) + fill the cup up you darn lazy .......
#1 to #3 aren't full cups (unless my eyes deceive me) and I like milk so no point adding even a drop of milk for #2

And it has to be made right >> tea bag + just boiled water then mash - tea bag + sugar + stir + milk + stir then sip and enjoy
Edited by: "philphil61" 7th Oct 2016

3 and 4 is good enough for me. Although I had 2 today as I ran out of milk. :rolls eyes:

http://i67.tinypic.com/iv8hfd.png

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Anywhere between 2 and 5 is fine, so long as it's made in the correct … Anywhere between 2 and 5 is fine, so long as it's made in the correct order (bag, water, brew, teabag out THEN milk added).

Bag? Philistine.

Number 2, no sugar thanks. And hurry up, Corrie is starting.

Original Poster Banned

momartin

Number 2, no sugar thanks. And hurry up, Corrie is starting.

Wouldn't let a cup of tea that bitter through my fingers. Make your own.

2.5 for me, 6 is a tea flavoured milkshake.

[img]cdn.meme.am/Ins…hip,and%20bitter%20toil&text2=&text3=[/img]

number 2

For me 2.25 as 2 appears to be a wee bit strong. No sugar and agree with HotEnglishAndWelshDeals as to how tea should be made.

Between three and four for myself

The wife and I were discussing this very thing the other day there, as she can't make a brew for ****

I know, right (_;) X)

Brew... brew?

You brew beer, tea is mashed you southern nancy boys X)

0 I drink coffee :).

airfix

Brew... brew?You brew beer, tea is mashed you southern nancy boys X)

You let it stew.

Number 3, but I prefer coffee.

number 3 and only Yorkshire tea

Aiden1512

Where I used to work my boss would get me to make a cup of boiling water, add milk and then dip the tea bag in for seconds before taking it out. Then he had sugar in it as well.

suejgradwell

number 3 and only Yorkshire tea

Couldn't agree more. I love Yorkshire tea.

number 3 is correct.

Adding a bit more info, I watched a documentary on eating healthy and in order to get the most out of the tea it must have boiling water and it has to be left for at least 3 minutes before adding milk, this releases more of the anti-oxidants, a 30 second wonder ain't gonna cut it. Anything longer than 8 minutes is also useless and you get a stained cup for your troubles. I brew the tea for 5 minutes before milk and I always get a tasty cup of tea and use the milk to get it somewhere around 3, sometimes 2 sometimes 4. I did used to have anywhere from 3-4 spoons of sugar in it, kinda glad I take it without now as I can taste the tea better.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33
    4. Win baby bundle, worth over £295 @ Netmums11

See more discussions