The Greatest Snack Food Stadium Ever Built

Found 24th Mar 2009
If Super Bowl means one thing other than football, its food. No good Super Bowl party is complete without something good to munch on. And you need something to eat with the beer, right? Be it pizza, nachos, what have you. Our own Fred has provided us with a few great ideas for wings. But lets say youre a little more ambitious. Traditional food simply isnt cutting it anymore. In that case, I refer you to the good folks at Holy Taco. They managed to create an entire stadium made out of snack foods (yes, even bacon). Check out the photo above. Its a pretty amazing project, I must admit. If you want to find out all the ingredients, how to make it, and see some pretty in depth making of photos, head on over to Holy Taco and see for yourself. I dont think youll be disappointed.

2 Comments

Original Poster

also
Amazingly creative Buddhist monks at the Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew complex in Thailand have built a ]temple using Beer Bottles. Did they drink all of that beer themselves? Find out, and see more amazing photos at ]DJMick.

gunaxin.com/the…753
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions