Groups

The Grumble post (grumble here grumpy ones)

What would you like to grumble about today?

I would like to grumble about the fact I have started to snore at 22 weeks pregnant, I'm tired and phone wont make a sound when charging & I receive a text.

52 Comments

im quite happy.....

but then im not 22weeks preg! hehe..hope u doing ok

Original Poster

Be better when its all over and I can wear Jeans again and not resemble a whale with legs hehe x

Playmobil, I would like to grumble about Playmobil!

There are so many teeeeeeeny tinyyyyyyyy pieces - Henry ate the fire engines wing mirror and I am not digging around in a bag of dust for it!!!!!!

Banned

I'd like to grumble about the weather.

Trying to think of things to do with a 6 year old whilst it is raining.

Banned

DLM

I'd like to grumble about the weather.Trying to think of things to do … I'd like to grumble about the weather.Trying to think of things to do with a 6 year old whilst it is raining.

you're not allowed near children.

BTW... I have nothing to moan about. Life is good.

Agree with VB1 - life is good (though had a grumble this morning but over that!)

nothing here schools went back today, so just me and my little man

bossyboots

Agree with VB1 - life is good (though had a grumble this morning but over … Agree with VB1 - life is good (though had a grumble this morning but over that!)

Wouldn't have been an early alarm call from Argos by any chance?

Banned

tracyhay

nothing here schools went back today, so just me and my little man

Aw have a nice day.

I have my friend's son staying with us for a few day's whilst his mummy works.

I love the sweet little things he says.

RosieWoo

Playmobil, I would like to grumble about Playmobil!There are so many … Playmobil, I would like to grumble about Playmobil!There are so many teeeeeeeny tinyyyyyyyy pieces - Henry ate the fire engines wing mirror and I am not digging around in a bag of dust for it!!!!!!

I feel your pain!

Bully

lol Bully! I tried to message u earlier but your messaging is off!

bossyboots

lol Bully! I tried to message u earlier but your messaging is off!

Fixed, I havn't answered the phone to them, they have now phoned 3 times and its only 10.52 am, could be a long day lol

DLM

Aw have a nice day.I have my friend's son staying with us for a few day's … Aw have a nice day.I have my friend's son staying with us for a few day's whilst his mummy works.I love the sweet little things he says.

yeh they are so cute, you getting broody?

Banned

tracyhay

yeh they are so cute, you getting broody?

I am very broody! X)

We have so much going on at the moment though.

We need to get a new car very soon because our car has been written off

Banned

mumbojumbo

I would like a little grumble on:OrangePC WorldEbayBox LtdPaul … I would like a little grumble on:OrangePC WorldEbayBox LtdPaul SmithM&SAmazonThank you. Great thread.

A little grumble

Original Poster

Ok..... I'm going for it (_;)

Sky (not taking money when meant to so gonna hit me twice at once)
    Those little people on In the night garden (just don't like them lol!)
    17 month old Daisy doo putting all her toast on the floor and not eating it
    The weather!

I'm a bit grumpy today

On a postive note looks like it won't be too long before HMV goes belly up

Banned

DLM

I am very broody! X)We have so much going on at the moment though.We need … I am very broody! X)We have so much going on at the moment though.We need to get a new car very soon because our car has been written off

You're never gonna have a kid. Realise this, and move on.

vibeone

Tut tut, that's a terrible thing to say to a woman!

nikkib123

It would be, fortunately in this case it is DLM.

Banned

nikkib123

and if it was proven that she was a woman, I'd apologise.

I've seen no photographic evidence to prove this.

I have seen a couple of pics of DLM, both of them she was in her casual clothes, no make up and was definitely a pretty female. There are not many, myself included who would post a pic on de internet without any slap on!

Banned

vibeone

what an awful thing to say

Banned

nikkib123

I have seen a couple of pics of DLM, both of them she was in her casual … I have seen a couple of pics of DLM, both of them she was in her casual clothes, no make up and was definitely a pretty female. There are not many, myself included who would post a pic on de internet without any slap on!

Are you taking the ****?

pretty?

FEMALE?!?!?!?

I dispute both.

Banned

You know when you say something and you know its offensive, but you don't see it as anything reallllly offensive... thats happening now. Why you all crying?

She's got a mirror I'm sure - so my comment won't have come as a shock.

vibeone

You know when you say something and you know its offensive, but you don't … You know when you say something and you know its offensive, but you don't see it as anything reallllly offensive... thats happening now. Why you all crying?She's got a mirror I'm sure - so my comment won't have come as a shock.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm074hole.gif

yes. A "courtesy call" Very brisk and efficient woman. I said "how many thousands of these have you got to do?" She said quite a few. "Do I get a gift voucher as consolation I asked. Emphatic No

Banned

ChipSticks

I am 25 weeks pregnant and just starting to feel proper fat, which is … I am 25 weeks pregnant and just starting to feel proper fat, which is funny as I was already fat before pregnancy, lol. Over the last 3 days baby Chipsticks has taken to drumming my insides 24/7. And I hate Ellie Goulding. Possibly more than pineapple.

she looks like the love child of bruce forsyth and jay leno

And then to top off my grumble, I accidently deleted it trying to edit it! lollll

Y2K008

I hate her. The way she sings every word, properly pronounced. Makes me want to smash things.

Banned

I like Ellie Goulding - The Writer

Hi Miss B - how you doing? Time will fly in soon enough for you!

I'd like to grumble (or more rant) at Edinburgh Sick Kids for taking over a week to tell us our 4 year old had swine flu even though they discharged her two days before Christmas with antibiotics for her chest. They just left us a message on our house phone which we didn't get till New Years Day as we'd all been so ill since before Christmas (presumably with the same thing!) They were asking how she was!!! If I had known she'd had it then we could have warned the rest of the family to keep away. I know its not really their fault and can only work with the resources they have but still - 8 days after being discharged with something like that and infecting who knows how many folk and not even a follow up call after leaving a message - we could have all been dead in our beds (thankfully not) but who would know?

Rant over X)

Banned

kaks26

Hi Miss B - how you doing? Time will fly in soon enough for you! I'd … Hi Miss B - how you doing? Time will fly in soon enough for you! I'd like to grumble (or more rant) at Edinburgh Sick Kids for taking over a week to tell us our 4 year old had swine flu even though they discharged her two days before Christmas with antibiotics for her chest. They just left us a message on our house phone which we didn't get till New Years Day as we'd all been so ill since before Christmas (presumably with the same thing!) They were asking how she was!!! If I had known she'd had it then we could have warned the rest of the family to keep away. I know its not really their fault and can only work with the resources they have but still - 8 days after being discharged with something like that and infecting who knows how many folk and not even a follow up call after leaving a message - we could have all been dead in our beds (thankfully not) but who would know?

more importantly.. who would care?

Y2K008

No the love child of them is that weird looking actress from Hollyoaks who plays Cheryl

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/emmettscanlan/KieronRichardson/kieron_bronagh_ball2.jpg

She is definitely Brucies love child

Banned

omg she is actually uglier than ellie goulding....i didnt think that was humanly possible
    Edited by: "Y2K008" 5th Jan 2011

yeah she is really something - I just cringe when she is on Hollyoaks as she cant act either.

Check her out trying to pose for the camera's X)

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/LFI_SoapAwards_18.jpg
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 5th Jan 2011

vibeone

more importantly.. who would care?

Presume it's your time of the month honey, judging by the comments in this thread lol. Or is this just you grumbling as per usual?

Original Poster

Hi kaks hun xx

Today I shall grumble about the rain, cold and bloody headaches why why why do they happen!

Original Poster

bossyboots

yeah she is really something - I just cringe when she is on Hollyoaks as … yeah she is really something - I just cringe when she is on Hollyoaks as she cant act either.Check her out trying to pose for the camera's X)Oh dear what a lopsided mouthed moose!

I'd like to grumble too, nothing specific though.

We need cheering up threads.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions