The happy thread!

Banned 15
Found 31st Mar 2010
Only post in this thread if you are happy.

If you are unhappy think of something happy.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Not being in pain. - My target for the next few months.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;8251047

Not being in pain. - My target for the next few months.

Aw, hope you feel 100% soon x x

Is friday the big day?

DLM;8251056

Aw, hope you feel 100% soon x xIs friday the big day?

Yes, so tired.

Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but if I make it through that day I will be very thankful.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;8251066

Yes, so tired. Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but … Yes, so tired. Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but if I make it through that day I will be very thankful.

Aw, it will be fabulous x x

DLM;8251081

Aw, it will be fabulous x x

I hope so.:)

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251156

I'm Happy ;-)

I am too :-D

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251180

Is that because you got fired yesterday and you haven't got to go to work … Is that because you got fired yesterday and you haven't got to go to work any more

Ha ha!

I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be so nice to be married to a lovely, loving person and not the devil incarnate I found myself with last time around...

Original Poster Banned

4leafed;8251224

I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking … I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be so nice to be married to a lovely, loving person and not the devil incarnate I found myself with last time around...

Aw, that is fabulous news.

Hope you have a great day x x

Original Poster Banned

Carley;8251269

OP, shouldn't you be in work?(i'm happy as I've been offered a job, just … OP, shouldn't you be in work?(i'm happy as I've been offered a job, just waiting for the company to confirm a new contract before i can start)

Great stuff.

I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday :thumbsup:

I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday night !!!

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251301

I might not be happy much longer, i can here killer cat destroying … I might not be happy much longer, i can here killer cat destroying something upstairs

Oh no!

KazzyD;8251303

I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday … I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday night !!!

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251308

Don't you mean you go to a place others work 4 days a week

Yes

I'm happy...I'm going for a relaxing week by the sea next Saturday :-D

I am a happy chap as my family will be all together over the weekend for a party:)
Post a comment
@
    Text