Groups

The happy thread!

Banned
    Only post in this thread if you are happy.

If you are unhappy think of something happy.

15 Comments

Not being in pain. - My target for the next few months.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;8251047

Not being in pain. - My target for the next few months.

Aw, hope you feel 100% soon x x

Is friday the big day?

DLM;8251056

Aw, hope you feel 100% soon x xIs friday the big day?

Yes, so tired.

Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but if I make it through that day I will be very thankful.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;8251066

Yes, so tired. Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but … Yes, so tired. Can't wait till its over, know that sounds ungrateful but if I make it through that day I will be very thankful.

Aw, it will be fabulous x x

DLM;8251081

Aw, it will be fabulous x x

I hope so.:)

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251156

I'm Happy ;-)

I am too :-D

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251180

Is that because you got fired yesterday and you haven't got to go to work … Is that because you got fired yesterday and you haven't got to go to work any more

Ha ha!

I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be so nice to be married to a lovely, loving person and not the devil incarnate I found myself with last time around...

Original Poster Banned

4leafed;8251224

I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking … I'm happy. I get married (again) 2 weeks on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be so nice to be married to a lovely, loving person and not the devil incarnate I found myself with last time around...

Aw, that is fabulous news.

Hope you have a great day x x

Original Poster Banned

Carley;8251269

OP, shouldn't you be in work?(i'm happy as I've been offered a job, just … OP, shouldn't you be in work?(i'm happy as I've been offered a job, just waiting for the company to confirm a new contract before i can start)

Great stuff.

I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday :thumbsup:

I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday night !!!

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251301

I might not be happy much longer, i can here killer cat destroying … I might not be happy much longer, i can here killer cat destroying something upstairs

Oh no!

KazzyD;8251303

I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday … I'm happy cos I just managed to get Peter Kay tickets for this Saturday night !!!

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8251308

Don't you mean you go to a place others work 4 days a week

Yes

I'm happy...I'm going for a relaxing week by the sea next Saturday :-D

I am a happy chap as my family will be all together over the weekend for a party:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions