The Hatchimal Thread (where to find them)

Thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for people to get up to date information on where they have managed to get a Hatchimal from.

Please could you state in this thread where you last managed to get a Hatchimal from as soon as you buy one, so that others can get in with a chance of buying one too.

Below are the links to the common Hatchimal product pages:

Argos
argos.co.uk/sea…al/

Amazon.co.uk
amazon.co.uk/gp/…als

Amazon.de
amazon.de/gp/…als

Amazon.it
amazon.it/gp/…als

Amazon.fr
amazon.fr/gp/…mal

Tesco
tesco.com/dir…294

Toys R Us
toysrus.co.uk/mob…y=1

Smyths
smythstoys.com/uk/…ls/

9 Comments

Whats with the 99p?

So, are there any available on your sites just now?

Original Poster

the 99p is just a made up figure since the price is varying alot on them. No those sites are not current places with stock. They are there so that if someone says "oh amazon.de have them", you can quickly click on it and hopefully get one.

Original Poster

Mark2111

I've previously posted … I've previously posted thishttp://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-hatchimals

​But stockinformer is slow! You cant beat the speed of genuine shoppers. Buy a Hatchimal, quick post in here to let others know. Bish bash bosh!

Stockinformer wasn't slow for me I've been trying for wks and wks to get the new nintendo mini and the day after being told here about it I managed to get not one but 2 from tesco

Smyths - green on 7th dec
Smyths - pink on 19th dec

OOS already.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …157387
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1845
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
    4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions