Groups

The Hills tv program is it real or not?

Can someone help me here, is the Hills the TV program from Hollywood real as in following these teenagers around all the time or a made up drama this way?

Help me with this as im told its for real but im not too sure.

6 Comments

no its not real, they are all actors

Never seen it, is it any good?

Nah its not real - Imaging curb your enthusiasm but with teenagers - basic plot and freedom to act how they want

jon1000jon;8740415

no its not real, they are all actors

Started real(ish) got more and more scripted yet im still subjected to it by the mrs!

Bluearmy01;8740430

Started real(ish) got more and more scripted yet im still subjected to it … Started real(ish) got more and more scripted yet im still subjected to it by the mrs!

Its not to bad, Some of the ladies are hot as hell. I gont really watch it because its not real but its worth watching for the talent, Acting talent of course ; )

If my mrs wanted me to watch it i wouldnt argue, I would make comments about the ladies and she would soon get sick of it.

i always thought it was real..lol.

but maybe i thought that cos i didn't wanna admit that it was all acting.. what's the point of it? still...really entertaining. spencer pratt.. the guy's good (acting) as he's got me convinced that he is true to his (sur)name.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions