The History of the EU in 3 minutes - Open University

Edited by:"m00head"Found 21st Jan
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force!

Top Vid!
Edited by: "groenleader" 21st Jan
groenleader1 h, 42 m ago

Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force! …Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force! Top Vid!

You feel like you're living under Nazi rule?

Why's that? Mummy ask you to make the bed this morning?
12 Comments
Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force!

Top Vid!
Edited by: "groenleader" 21st Jan
groenleader1 h, 42 m ago

Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force! …Started with a Nazi dream that was eventually realised without force! Top Vid!

You feel like you're living under Nazi rule?

Why's that? Mummy ask you to make the bed this morning?
I got the history of the EU in three years if you are interested @m00head
Look at what is happening to Sweden thanks to Schengen
Uncle Adolf would be clapping with joy! The Germans running Europe without a jackboot in sight.

I' sure all the EU lovers will want to live abroad when we leave the EU super state. When not encourage tour children to sign up to the EU army that was never going to happen but now IS!

You could move to Sweden but don' forget the little wrist bands for your children saying "please don' touch me".
Graham19796 h, 10 m ago

Uncle Adolf would be clapping with joy! The Germans running Europe without …Uncle Adolf would be clapping with joy! The Germans running Europe without a jackboot in sight.I' sure all the EU lovers will want to live abroad when we leave the EU super state. When not encourage tour children to sign up to the EU army that was never going to happen but now IS!You could move to Sweden but don' forget the little wrist bands for your children saying "please don' touch me".

Are you going to be in Sweden then?
Misleading title and video

Run time of 3.31 total
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals15 h, 3 m ago

Are you going to be in Sweden then?

I didn' realise you found the sexual assualts on children to be a laughing matter. Oh dear.
Graham197951 m ago

I didn' realise you found the sexual assualts on children to be a laughing …I didn' realise you found the sexual assualts on children to be a laughing matter. Oh dear.

I don't. I also don't think sad little men should pretend to care about the welfare of Swedish children to further their own right wing agenda.

Stick to impotently moaning about the licence fee on a shopping forum. Glad you had company on Christmas day. Even people like you deserve some form of companionship.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals1 h, 56 m ago

I don't. I also don't think sad little men should pretend to care about …I don't. I also don't think sad little men should pretend to care about the welfare of Swedish children to further their own right wing agenda.Stick to impotently moaning about the licence fee on a shopping forum. Glad you had company on Christmas day. Even people like you deserve some form of companionship.

Oh I think the abuse and exploitation of children should be everybodies concern no matter of national boundaries or political views obviously you don't. Oh dear no wonder the abuse continues.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals4 h, 55 m ago

I don't. I also don't think sad little men should pretend to care about …I don't. I also don't think sad little men should pretend to care about the welfare of Swedish children to further their own right wing agenda.Stick to impotently moaning about the licence fee on a shopping forum. Glad you had company on Christmas day. Even people like you deserve some form of companionship.

Also the forced licence fee is the precise place to complain as a consumer on a consumer forum.
Graham197921st Jan

Uncle Adolf would be clapping with joy! The Germans running Europe without …Uncle Adolf would be clapping with joy! The Germans running Europe without a jackboot in sight.

Rare that I agree with you. I thought you were for Brexit though?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants