The (Hopefully) Definitive Guide to YouTube Premium Access via VPN.

Posted 11th Sep 2020Edited by:"deleted263933"
I was waiting indoors for a delivery and I was bored, so I wrote this.

How do I do it ?

If you are just using YouTube as a regular "free" user and you want to subscribe to Premium for yourself, make sure you're signed in to the google account that you want to use - you can upgrade your main account if you want to.

At this point, you'll need a VPN to set to either India or Argentina. Argentina works out slightly cheaper if you'd prefer to save a few pennies, but either one works.

The best VPN to use is the Hola! browser extension for Chrome on your desktop. It's free and has access to both India and Argentina.

Get it here:

chrome.google.com/web…=en

NordVPN has some issues with this procedure but, apparently, if you set your location to Chennai in India, it'll work.

Once your VPN is active and you've selected your country, go to YouTube and look for the "YouTube Premium" option in the lefthand menu.

You'll see an option that says "Try it for Free" which will give you a month's free trial before you start paying for it.

Enter your card details - you can use a normal UK Debit card if you have one. If you have one, you can also use a fee-free card if you particularly want to save about 5p.

It'll ask you for your address details, so if you're using Argentina, you can go here :

fakeaddressgenerator.com/All…ina

and copy and paste the details. It might offer an auto-completion of the address as you type so just accept whatever it gives you.

If you're using India, you can go here :

fakeaddressgenerator.com/Wor…tor

Once you've pasted in the details, click "Buy" and you're good to go.

But I'm super generous and I want to share my Premium with family and friends

This is also possible, but it is vitally important that you create your family plan FIRST and get at least one person to accept your invitation. If you try and create it afterwards and then add people, you will get an error telling you that they're in a different country.

As you've signed up for Premium through either India or Argentina, your "payment profile" will be set to that country so this is why it will think your friends and/or family are in a different country because, technically, they are.

In a perfect world, you'll get everyone to accept before you sign up. It's not vital, but it would potentially save a headache.

If you don't have a family plan set up, start here:

fam…ies.google.com/fam…ies

Click "Get Started" and then "Create Family Group". Then you can start sending out invitations for people to join your group. Add each email and when you're ready to go, click "Send".

Once you get at least one acceptance, then you can go back to the top and follow the sign up procedure again. When you click the "YouTube Premium" option, you'll see an option towards the bottom that says "Or save money with a family membership".

Clicking on that will offer you the same one month trial and it will automatically detect that you've got a family membership set up as well, which is what you want.

Enter your payment details again and click "Buy" and you, and everyone else in your family plan, should all now have Premium.

Popular Questions:

Do I have to use my VPN all the time to watch videos or listen to music?
No. You just need your VPN to sign up.

I'm getting a message saying "Family Members Aren't In The Same Country".
Make sure you create your family plan first, before you do anything, and get at least one person to accept.

How do I fix the "Not in the same Country" Problem?
The most straightforward way is to create a new, separate account to use on YouTube and YouTube only. This has the added benefit of keeping your main account in the UK so you can take advantage of any offers you might see from Google.

Why can't you just use Vanced?
If you've got an Android phone then by all means use Vanced. Get it from the official site by googling for it since the moderators of HUKD have quite a stupid view of what constitutes piracy.

How many people can I have in my family plan ?. Can I invite a friend instead?
You can have six people in your plan and they don't automatically have to be family members. You can invite anyone with a gmail address. Google claims to check regularly that you're all in the same location but nobody on my family plan has had any problems and none of them live with me !
Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
Author
If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then let me know and I'll edit it accordingly. Hopefully we can get it to the point where it's the one-stop guide to getting it done without asking me the same question seventeen times
@dave.richardsonskV
dave.richardsonskV

Ok,, I worked it out.. and have now successfully done it

I think this is a better description of what to do:
(*I combined your words with mine).

EASY TO FOLLOW GUIDE:

- Use a VPN service to connect to an Indian Server:
* (Many vpn services do a free 30 day trial)

I used NordVPN and connected to the #63 server in India.
(*some of the indian servers in Nord VPN route to United Arab Emirates). So choose the #63 server.

- Go to gmail.com and create an Indian gmail account.
* Use a UK phone number to verify the account.

Go to:
youtube.com/pai…ips
Sign up for a FAMILY membership and pay for it with your UK bank card. BUT: put an INDIAN street address.
(*it only reads your bank card details. It doesnt use the street address to verify the transaction).

After the transaction has gone through, you are prompted to set up the FAMILY members.
BUT: DO NOT DO THIS YET !!
* You do the Family members at the very end.

- Disconnect from the VPN software/

Go to:
pay.google.com/gp/…ngs
(if the above link doesnt work, then go to: pay.google.com
Click on the 'settings tab' on the far right.
Click on COUNTRY/REGION.
Click to CREATE A NEW PROFILE.
Add your real details, home address etc.
(*do not delete the indian address)

- Get your phone and launch Google Play.
Go to your account (in the settings).
Click on "country & profile"
You will see your 2 profiles.
Select the UK profile.
(** Note: You can only change country once a year).

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
What if you do not see 2 profiles in your google play account?
Make sure:
1. Your VPN should be switched off.
2. check: families.google.com and check you are not already in a family group. (if so, then delete yourself from it).
3. on your computer, (pay.google.com) check that you definitely created a UK address.

- Once your "google play" profile is set to the UK, you can start sharing.
Start your family at:
families.google.com
Invite any UK account.
No need for VPN India anymore because the family you are inviting are British.

Your YouTube membership is will continue to be charged to your Indian payment profile, but it will be shared with your British

family
Maybe this might help credits to @asac

Setting up a YT family account was harder than I thought. Even after creating a UK payment profile on my Indian account, I could not connect any of my UK accounts to the family, VPN or not. I even tried adding an Indian payment profile to my UK account, still wouldn't let me because I wasn't in the same country.

Here is what finally worked for me, with the added bonus of requiring no change whatsoever to the existing UK accounts.

There is a key step (changing country in play store) which requires an android phone. I don't know how to make it work with only an iPhone or a PC. After setup, you can use any type of phone.

- Connect to an Indian VPN (I used NordVPN)
- Go to gmail.com and create a new Indian account, using a random Indian billing address. You need to enter a real phone number as you will receive a code by SMS. I used my UK phone number without issues. Pick a valid postal code here: indiapost.gov.in/vas…spx
- Register for a YT premium membership at youtube.com/pai…ips using a fee-free card if possible (I used my Revolut card). IMPORTANT: DO NOT create a family yet!!!! This is the KEY!!! Do not set up any sort of sharing! (If you did create a family, you can just delete it. Don't mess up again as you can only change family once a year)
- Disconnect from the Indian VPN. You have now officially moved to the UK. Welcome.

Following your relocation for personal reasons, you need a UK payment profile for your Indian account!

- Go to manage your account / payment details and create a new UK-based payment profile. pay.google.com/gp/…ing
Note: this is different than adding a UK card or a UK address. You need to go in the right-most tab that says "Settings" which lists your "payment profile for Google Play". Try to edit your country and you will be prompted to create a new profile for the new country.
- This is the step missing from other guides: you need that UK profile to be set up for the Google Play Store. For this, you need the google play store app(the browser/desktop interface does not allow you to change country for some reason). Go to your account settings and under "country & profile" and you will see your 2 profiles. Select the UK one. Note: You can only change country once a year.

What if you do not see 2 profiles? Make sure: 1. you are in the UK (i.e. not on the VPN) 2. not part of any family (confirm at families.google.com/ and if needed, delete the family.) 3. you did create a UK profile (confirm at pay.google.com/gp/…ing).

- Once your google play profile is set to the UK, you can start sharing. Start your family at families.google.com. Invite any UK account. It will just work. No need for a VPN since this is a British family. Your YT membership is still charged to your Indian payment profile but shared with your British family

Hope this helps some people! Please upvote if it did, to help people find this post.
Worked very well.
1. Connected to Turkish VPN (used Cyberghost, has free 24h trial)
2. Created a dummy Google account (used my UK phone number).
3. Added myself and all my family members to the family group (get them to accept the invite before moving to next step!).
4. Subscribed for ~£1.50 per month to the family plan.
5. Used my UK credit card.
All is good.
Edited by: "gtabuyer" 17th Feb
404 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Author
    If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then let me know and I'll edit it accordingly. Hopefully we can get it to the point where it's the one-stop guide to getting it done without asking me the same question seventeen times
  2. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 13:50

If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then …If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then let me know and I'll edit it accordingly. Hopefully we can get it to the point where it's the one-stop guide to getting it done without asking me the same question seventeen times

Thanks. This will surely help a lot of people on here
  3. Avatar
    Thanks for this, I've been wanting to do this for me & my 2 kids for some time now.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    bp241111/09/2020 13:55

Thanks for this, I've been wanting to do this for me & my 2 kids for some …Thanks for this, I've been wanting to do this for me & my 2 kids for some time now.

Well let me know if you have any problems
    Hassan7711/09/2020 13:54

Thanks. This will surely help a lot of people on here

Hope so
    Edited by: "deleted263933" 11th Sep 2020
  5. Avatar
    Can u switch from India to Argentina with payment profile
  6. Avatar
    Just popped by to heat ya and say Thank You for taking the time to do this. I require spoon-feeding with this kind of thing as I'm a bit ditzy so I might now actually give it a go! Cheers!
  7. Avatar
    Oh. I can't heat ya! Duh thanks anyways!!
    Edited by: "AngelUndercover" 11th Sep 2020
  8. Avatar
    Author
    dave.richardsonskV11/09/2020 14:07

Can u switch from India to Argentina with payment profile

I don’t think you can, but you’re talking literally pennies difference so it would be an unnecessary headache if you were going to try it.

That said, when I had my solo account and wanted to upgrade it to a family plan, I cancelled it and rejoined but I messed it up and rejoined through Russia.

Cancelled it again and rejoined through India properly and it was fine, so I went from India to Russia and back to India in the space of 10 minutes and didn’t experience any problems.
  9. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 14:19

I don’t think you can, but you’re talking literally pennies difference so i …I don’t think you can, but you’re talking literally pennies difference so it would be an unnecessary headache if you were going to try it.That said, when I had my solo account and wanted to upgrade it to a family plan, I cancelled it and rejoined but I messed it up and rejoined through Russia.Cancelled it again and rejoined through India properly and it was fine, so I went from India to Russia and back to India in the space of 10 minutes and didn’t experience any problems.

Awesome just the answer I was looking for and Ur response makes sense
  10. Avatar
    Hi, thanks for this, I’m getting increasingly frustrated with ads on YouTube so will likely give this a go.

My only concern is (if anyone can answer) could this affect any other parts of my Google account as it might think I’m in India, or is the country limited to YouTube itself?
  11. Avatar
    Author
    winzzz11/09/2020 14:35

Hi, thanks for this, I’m getting increasingly frustrated with ads on Y …Hi, thanks for this, I’m getting increasingly frustrated with ads on YouTube so will likely give this a go. My only concern is (if anyone can answer) could this affect any other parts of my Google account as it might think I’m in India, or is the country limited to YouTube itself?

Somebody on the other thread did say that some of the offers on Google Play like £3 free credit didn't actually work because their payment profile was indian, so it does appear possible.

The workaround would be to create a new google account just to use with YouTube and nothing else, so your main account remains in the UK.
  12. Avatar
    this is really useful. thank you. im going to try it this weekend should keep the kids happy without adds
  13. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 13:50

If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then …If anyone has any more questions or points that I haven't included then let me know and I'll edit it accordingly. Hopefully we can get it to the point where it's the one-stop guide to getting it done without asking me the same question seventeen times

17? You have too much faith in the willingness of people to actually put in the effort to search. If it happened, we wouldn't have people asking about eBay FVF promotions every few days or asking for laptop / phone recommendations every day as if their requirements are unique.
  14. Avatar
    Author
    M19C11/09/2020 16:28

Comment deleted

You're getting that error because you didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to accept.

You've paid for premium and your payment profile is now set to india so, as explained, it's saying you're in a different country to the people you're trying to invite.
  15. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 17:05

You're getting that error because you didn't set up the family plan first …You're getting that error because you didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to accept.You've paid for premium and your payment profile is now set to india so, as explained, it's saying you're in a different country to the people you're trying to invite.

There is a workaround via google play to switch countries but tricky
  16. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 15:29

Somebody on the other thread did say that some of the offers on Google …Somebody on the other thread did say that some of the offers on Google Play like £3 free credit didn't actually work because their payment profile was indian, so it does appear possible.The workaround would be to create a new google account just to use with YouTube and nothing else, so your main account remains in the UK.

Thanks, that’s probably the best idea
  17. Avatar
    M19C11/09/2020 17:44

Comment deleted

Thread tutorial available
  18. Avatar
    Author
    M19C11/09/2020 17:44

Comment deleted

Do you not want to read the opening guide then ?
  19. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 17:05

You're getting that error because you didn't set up the family plan first …You're getting that error because you didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to accept.You've paid for premium and your payment profile is now set to india so, as explained, it's saying you're in a different country to the people you're trying to invite.

Really impressive guide and thanks for spending the time doing it. Like a jabroni, I have fallen victim to excitably signing up to family but without someone already accepting my invitation. Is there a way to rectify this or is the damage done at this stage and I need to create a new account?
  20. Avatar
    Author
    winchy10111/09/2020 18:27

Really impressive guide and thanks for spending the time doing it. Like a …Really impressive guide and thanks for spending the time doing it. Like a jabroni, I have fallen victim to excitably signing up to family but without someone already accepting my invitation. Is there a way to rectify this or is the damage done at this stage and I need to create a new account?

Thanks . It's surprising what I can do when i'm bored!

If you've sent out the invitations already and then signed up, you might be ok. Can you not get in touch with someone and ask them to accept ?

If it doesn't work and you get the "wrong country" error then, sadly, the only way to fix it is a new account.
  21. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 18:30

Thanks . It's surprising what I can do when i'm bored!If you've sent …Thanks . It's surprising what I can do when i'm bored!If you've sent out the invitations already and then signed up, you might be ok. Can you not get in touch with someone and ask them to accept ?If it doesn't work and you get the "wrong country" error then, sadly, the only way to fix it is a new account.

Yikes, yeah they didn’t accept before I set up the account. Frustrating but it’s not a big deal as I’m in the free trial so nothing lost
  22. Avatar
    didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to accept.

like how can one accept first when i'll have 0 then have to send the invites. as i said thats the bit that lost me
  23. Avatar
    Maybe this might help credits to @asac

Setting up a YT family account was harder than I thought. Even after creating a UK payment profile on my Indian account, I could not connect any of my UK accounts to the family, VPN or not. I even tried adding an Indian payment profile to my UK account, still wouldn't let me because I wasn't in the same country.

Here is what finally worked for me, with the added bonus of requiring no change whatsoever to the existing UK accounts.

There is a key step (changing country in play store) which requires an android phone. I don't know how to make it work with only an iPhone or a PC. After setup, you can use any type of phone.

- Connect to an Indian VPN (I used NordVPN)
    - Go to gmail.com and create a new Indian account, using a random Indian billing address. You need to enter a real phone number as you will receive a code by SMS. I used my UK phone number without issues. Pick a valid postal code here: indiapost.gov.in/vas…spx
    - Register for a YT premium membership at youtube.com/pai…ips using a fee-free card if possible (I used my Revolut card). IMPORTANT: DO NOT create a family yet!!!! This is the KEY!!! Do not set up any sort of sharing! (If you did create a family, you can just delete it. Don't mess up again as you can only change family once a year)
    - Disconnect from the Indian VPN. You have now officially moved to the UK. Welcome.

Following your relocation for personal reasons, you need a UK payment profile for your Indian account!

- Go to manage your account / payment details and create a new UK-based payment profile. pay.google.com/gp/…ing
    Note: this is different than adding a UK card or a UK address. You need to go in the right-most tab that says "Settings" which lists your "payment profile for Google Play". Try to edit your country and you will be prompted to create a new profile for the new country.
    - This is the step missing from other guides: you need that UK profile to be set up for the Google Play Store. For this, you need the google play store app(the browser/desktop interface does not allow you to change country for some reason). Go to your account settings and under "country & profile" and you will see your 2 profiles. Select the UK one. Note: You can only change country once a year.

What if you do not see 2 profiles? Make sure: 1. you are in the UK (i.e. not on the VPN) 2. not part of any family (confirm at families.google.com/ and if needed, delete the family.) 3. you did create a UK profile (confirm at pay.google.com/gp/…ing).

- Once your google play profile is set to the UK, you can start sharing. Start your family at families.google.com. Invite any UK account. It will just work. No need for a VPN since this is a British family. Your YT membership is still charged to your Indian payment profile but shared with your British family

Hope this helps some people! Please upvote if it did, to help people find this post.
  24. Avatar
    Author
    M19C11/09/2020 18:55

didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to …didn't set up the family plan first and get at least one person to accept.like how can one accept first when i'll have 0 then have to send the invites. as i said thats the bit that lost me

Tell me in basic terms what you want to do with this situation because everything is covered in the guide. But tell me simply what you're after.

Do you want a Premium account for yourself or do you know other people who you would want to share it with ?
  25. Avatar
    deleted26393311/09/2020 19:09

Tell me in basic terms what you want to do with this situation because …Tell me in basic terms what you want to do with this situation because everything is covered in the guide. But tell me simply what you're after.Do you want a Premium account for yourself or do you know other people who you would want to share it with ?

Sorted it don’t worry. I got around the error. Reread the guide . No longer saying dif country error
  26. Avatar
    This has to be something I’m doing, but I’ve read through this thread and the other one and can’t find an answer. My payment method keeps being declined, I’ve tried a Clarity card, revolut and Starling. Someone mentioned about setting a billing address to UK, but when entering payment details for premium you on,y get the option to add an Indian address.

I have a family set up with myself as the lead and one other.
    Open YouTube, connect to an Indian Nord server
    Select upgrade to premium, cost in Rupees is displayed
    Select family option
    Enter card details and an Indian address, hit Buy
    Error in payment processing.

Sorry if I’ve missed something obvious!
  27. Avatar
    awol12/09/2020 21:07

This has to be something I’m doing, but I’ve read through this thread and t …This has to be something I’m doing, but I’ve read through this thread and the other one and can’t find an answer. My payment method keeps being declined, I’ve tried a Clarity card, revolut and Starling. Someone mentioned about setting a billing address to UK, but when entering payment details for premium you on,y get the option to add an Indian address.I have a family set up with myself as the lead and one other.Open YouTube, connect to an Indian Nord serverSelect upgrade to premium, cost in Rupees is displayedSelect family optionEnter card details and an Indian address, hit BuyError in payment processing.Sorry if I’ve missed something obvious!

Mine showed error but clicked twice and vola
  28. Avatar
    Just tried this and setup 1 additonal family member. All worked fine but I want to add another family member but get an error saying looks like you are in a different country. I thought once the family account was setup you could add new members after the subscription was all setup. Help anyone?
  29. Avatar
    waaqii13/09/2020 22:00

Just tried this and setup 1 additonal family member. All worked fine but …Just tried this and setup 1 additonal family member. All worked fine but I want to add another family member but get an error saying looks like you are in a different country. I thought once the family account was setup you could add new members after the subscription was all setup. Help anyone?

Keep VPN on when accepting or add payment profile to family country
  30. Avatar
    dave.richardsonskV11/09/2020 18:56

Maybe this might help credits to @asac Setting up a YT family account was …Maybe this might help credits to @asac Setting up a YT family account was harder than I thought. Even after creating a UK payment profile on my Indian account, I could not connect any of my UK accounts to the family, VPN or not. I even tried adding an Indian payment profile to my UK account, still wouldn't let me because I wasn't in the same country.Here is what finally worked for me, with the added bonus of requiring no change whatsoever to the existing UK accounts.There is a key step (changing country in play store) which requires an android phone. I don't know how to make it work with only an iPhone or a PC. After setup, you can use any type of phone.- Connect to an Indian VPN (I used NordVPN)- Go to gmail.com and create a new Indian account, using a random Indian billing address. You need to enter a real phone number as you will receive a code by SMS. I used my UK phone number without issues. Pick a valid postal code here: indiapost.gov.in/vas/pages/FindPinCode.aspx- Register for a YT premium membership at youtube.com/paid_memberships using a fee-free card if possible (I used my Revolut card). IMPORTANT: DO NOT create a family yet!!!! This is the KEY!!! Do not set up any sort of sharing! (If you did create a family, you can just delete it. Don't mess up again as you can only change family once a year)- Disconnect from the Indian VPN. You have now officially moved to the UK. Welcome.Following your relocation for personal reasons, you need a UK payment profile for your Indian account!- Go to manage your account / payment details and create a new UK-based payment profile. pay.google.com/gp/w/home/setting Note: this is different than adding a UK card or a UK address. You need to go in the right-most tab that says "Settings" which lists your "payment profile for Google Play". Try to edit your country and you will be prompted to create a new profile for the new country.- This is the step missing from other guides: you need that UK profile to be set up for the Google Play Store. For this, you need the google play store app(the browser/desktop interface does not allow you to change country for some reason). Go to your account settings and under "country & profile" and you will see your 2 profiles. Select the UK one. Note: You can only change country once a year.What if you do not see 2 profiles? Make sure: 1. you are in the UK (i.e. not on the VPN) 2. not part of any family (confirm at families.google.com/ and if needed, delete the family.) 3. you did create a UK profile (confirm at pay.google.com/gp/w/home/setting). - Once your google play profile is set to the UK, you can start sharing. Start your family at families.google.com. Invite any UK account. It will just work. No need for a VPN since this is a British family. Your YT membership is still charged to your Indian payment profile but shared with your British family Hope this helps some people! Please upvote if it did, to help people find this post.

You and @HankHandsome are awesome. Even if I have Vanced I will still create a family YouTube sub, thanks to your detailed tutorials, great job, thank you very much.
  31. Avatar
    italondonistaavataurino14/09/2020 10:17

You and @HankHandsome are awesome. Even if I have Vanced I will still …You and @HankHandsome are awesome. Even if I have Vanced I will still create a family YouTube sub, thanks to your detailed tutorials, great job, thank you very much.

Credits @asac
  32. Avatar
    Author
    italondonistaavataurino14/09/2020 10:17

You and @HankHandsome are awesome. Even if I have Vanced I will still …You and @HankHandsome are awesome. Even if I have Vanced I will still create a family YouTube sub, thanks to your detailed tutorials, great job, thank you very much.

Aww fanks
  33. Avatar
    Brilliant thanks. Been meaning to try this for ages sick of the sudden extra ads lately
  34. Avatar
    waaqii13/09/2020 22:00

Just tried this and setup 1 additonal family member. All worked fine but …Just tried this and setup 1 additonal family member. All worked fine but I want to add another family member but get an error saying looks like you are in a different country. I thought once the family account was setup you could add new members after the subscription was all setup. Help anyone?

Reread the guide
  35. Avatar
    How important is it to setup the burner account whilst on an indian vpn?
    I've created a burner account that will be a family manager for my main google account and my wifes.
    Thinking I can then sign up for premium on the burner account in India/Argentina sharing the benefits with our main accounts and leaving them on full UK google access.

Have I understood that correctly or does the burner account need to be created from an India IP?
  36. Avatar
    Shure19/10/2020 21:43

How important is it to setup the burner account whilst on an indian …How important is it to setup the burner account whilst on an indian vpn?I've created a burner account that will be a family manager for my main google account and my wifes.Thinking I can then sign up for premium on the burner account in India/Argentina sharing the benefits with our main accounts and leaving them on full UK google access.Have I understood that correctly or does the burner account need to be created from an India IP?

IP not so much issue but Google play country family and app store....
  37. Avatar
    dave.richardsonskV19/10/2020 22:10

IP not so much issue but Google play country family and app store....

Thanks, just signed up via Argewntina and everything seemed to go through perfect, family members have full access etc.
    Just need to figure out if I can change the chart recommendations on YT Music as thats showing Argentina even though my location is set to UK on the YT app.
  38. Avatar
    Shure19/10/2020 22:51

Thanks, just signed up via Argewntina and everything seemed to go through …Thanks, just signed up via Argewntina and everything seemed to go through perfect, family members have full access etc. Just need to figure out if I can change the chart recommendations on YT Music as thats showing Argentina even though my location is set to UK on the YT app.

U can just change in charts
Post a comment
Top Merchants