Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

The hotukdeals Flamedeer Christmas Hunt 2019 Trading Thread

ADMIN 18823
Posted 11th Dec 2019
Please use this thread to discuss trade with your fellow Flamedeer hunters. It is important you're absolutely sure before you confirm the trade as this is not reversible (unless your trade partner can agree to trade back with you).

Please note - GOLD FLAMEDEER CANNOT BE TRADED

The game page is >> HERE << Here you will find your collection and also the option to trade with other members.

You will find the main discussion thread >> HERE <<
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
I can't believe it! I won the last switch lite.
We've had some totally **** news today, so this is amazing.39416097-d6KEa.jpg
I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with me please?! It will complete my set and it would make me so happy to give all the kids presents for Christmas with the voucher.
39329454-eIX9s.jpgHey, new to this, does this mean I've won? xxx
39344385-VgvZt.jpg
18823 Comments
Wow, scared the life out of me Up popped a gingerbread flamedeer- happy days Good luck me deers no eyed deer where the rest of the gang are
Edited by: "Mysticaltopaz24" 11th Dec 2019
Wahooooooo
Good Luck everyone
Yay... Happy hunting season everyone!!
I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with me please?! It will complete my set and it would make me so happy to give all the kids presents for Christmas with the voucher.
jamie1511/12/2019 15:21

I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with …I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with me please?! It will complete my set and it would make me so happy to give all the kids presents for Christmas with the voucher.

You beat me to it, was just going to post the same, lol.
jamie1511/12/2019 15:21

I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with …I have a spare white deer, just need a spare gold. Can anyone trade with me please?! It will complete my set and it would make me so happy to give all the kids presents for Christmas with the voucher.

hahahaha
....and so it begins
They're back!
good to see it back. ive had more of an i put this last year so hopefully i do well
Wychcraft11/12/2019 15:22

You beat me to it, was just going to post the same, lol.

Not long before we see this for real! Just caught a white gingerbread while typing this as well
Chickedy11/12/2019 15:22

hahahaha

Woohoo they're back!! Got my first one. A white Xmas tree.
Why does mine say "You won 1 of 15 Logitech MX Master 3s" when I've only caught the silver candycane? Can anyone explain?
BargainManV2.1.311/12/2019 15:29

Why does mine say "You won 1 of 15 Logitech MX Master 3s" when I've only …Why does mine say "You won 1 of 15 Logitech MX Master 3s" when I've only caught the silver candycane? Can anyone explain?

mine says the same thing and I haven't caught any yet!
Good Luck everyone!!

As usual, i'll be happy to trade anything for you all to complete your sets
5haks11/12/2019 15:30

mine says the same thing and I haven't caught any yet!

Guess it's just an error then on their part.
Good Luck Everyone and may the Deers be with you
Yay, silver gingerbread
Edited by: "Boxerboss" 11th Dec 2019
Just caught my first flamedeer 🦌 good hunting guys
39324259-uvc61.jpg
Woop - Silver Hot Choc
Yeah...white gingerbread
Good luck to all
a new badge to collect.....

Flamedeer Sleigh

You saved Christmas 2019! You've collected at least 9 silver flamedeer for the sled, everything is ready for take-off!
Edited by: "markticktock" 11th Dec 2019
first one, a white candle
Edited by: "markticktock" 11th Dec 2019
Got one so far looking forward to hunting!
Feels like yesterday since the last hunt good luck all!
Good luck everyone and happy hunting
Would help if the page would liad
Load I mean
markticktock11/12/2019 15:50

a new badge to collect.....Flamedeer SleighYou saved Christmas 2019! …a new badge to collect.....Flamedeer SleighYou saved Christmas 2019! You've collected at least 9 silver flamedeer for the sled, everything is ready for take-off!

Yes! Another badge to aim for!
Any guesses on how many comments we will get on this thread?

I think it will be 25403
Hey guys I've noticed it says you need the latest app update but mine still says black Friday on the main bit on my phone, is that the correct one please? I've uninstalled and added again but still says black Friday on it xx
dancingmeggy11/12/2019 16:13

Hey guys I've noticed it says you need the latest app update but mine …Hey guys I've noticed it says you need the latest app update but mine still says black Friday on the main bit on my phone, is that the correct one please? I've uninstalled and added again but still says black Friday on it xx

Mine is the same with Black Friday.. don't worry.. I just caught a deer on the app.
shabbird11/12/2019 16:19

Mine is the same with Black Friday.. don't worry.. I just caught a deer on …Mine is the same with Black Friday.. don't worry.. I just caught a deer on the app.

Great, thank you xx didn't do too well on Halloween but enjoy finding them every so often xxx
Already got a spare White Candled
39324745-RT3QH.jpg
Excited to see what the flamedeer bundles consist of.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions