Groups

The "How Long Will AceCatcher3 Last on HUKD" Sweepstake

Welcome back brah!

Roll up, Roll up.

Bag yourself some extra xmas dosh by entering the "How Long Will AceCatcher3 Last on HUKD" Sweep.

Following a night of shmoozing with mods and admin he has returned, but how long will he last.... THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Up for grabs is a whole five of your english pounds, donated by me, here are the rules:

Sweep starts now, 21:54 on 13/12/09

You enter simply by stating amount of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until he is banned again.

No admin or mod or their families can enter as there is a conflict of interest.

Thats it.......... BEGIN!!!

31 Comments

Banned

inb4 the spam

how come he was allowed back????

glad he is thou, hes funny, just make sure you dont do no kfc deals luke

2 weeks maybe lol

don't know who he is???? but will have a go 26 hours 40 mins

Original Poster

guv;7214147

inb4 the spam

cant get spam, legitimate thread about an member who's no longer banned.... i break no rules :thumbsup:

2 day's 21 hours 16 seconds

3 days 4 hours and 51 mins x

He will last until shortly after he posts the next KFC "bargain" Deal... :whistling:

5 days 6 hours 2 sec's

1 week, 21 hours and 32 minutes. Exactly

I think he'll last longer than this thread will.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;7214281

haha funny guywhats with the ppl saying ill b banned by a few days … haha funny guywhats with the ppl saying ill b banned by a few days time!!???i was never banned anyway, admin just had me on secret assignments away from hukd.

If that is the case I'm appealing against my infractions becuase there's no rule about not being able to talk about a guy on "secret assignments"

and for those who don't know, he got banned for a 1500+ deg deal! hotukdeals.com/ite…96-

there have been spin offs in recent weeks.

1 month and 3 hours x

MinstrelMan;7214188

cant get spam, legitimate thread about an member who's no longer … cant get spam, legitimate thread about an member who's no longer banned.... i break no rules :thumbsup:

minus your sweepstake...gambling on a site that isnt endorsed to do so = illegal

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;7214294

I think he'll last longer than this thread will.

that post is not a numerical value if you're not going to play take your negativity and avatar that did make me lol, then cough 'cos i have a poorly chest, elsewhere.

28 days 12 hrs 28 mins 12 sec

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7214299

minus your sweepstake...gambling on a site that isnt endorsed to do so = … minus your sweepstake...gambling on a site that isnt endorsed to do so = illegal

I did think about this, and thats why I'm not charging for entry, therfore it's not gambling.... its a guessing game freebie.

My chips = pee free :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;7214281

haha funny guywhats with the ppl saying ill b banned by a few days … haha funny guywhats with the ppl saying ill b banned by a few days time!!???i was never banned anyway, admin just had me on secret assignments away from hukd.

dont lie to me (snape harry potter)

sod AC3....where u been mysteryman?!

(edit: 8 months 6 days)

MinstrelMan;7214296

If that is the case I'm appealing against my infractions becuase there's … If that is the case I'm appealing against my infractions becuase there's no rule about not being able to talk about a guy on "secret assignments"and for those who don't know, he got banned for a 1500+ deg deal! http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/345992/kfc-deal-of-the-century-only-12-96-there have been spin offs in recent weeks.

:? why would u get banned for a 1500+ deg deal:? I take it there was a lot of crazy stuff going on in the thread - had a wee look but its pages and pages long!

MinstrelMan;7214334

I did think about this, and thats why I'm not charging for entry, … I did think about this, and thats why I'm not charging for entry, therfore it's not gambling.... its a guessing game freebie.My chips = pee free :thumbsup:

thought even cash giveaways though had to be agreed prior with mods? Not sure on this one though...or is that more for competitions...whereas this is a game ;-);-)

bossyboots;7214514

:? why would u get banned for a 1500+ deg deal:? I take it there was a … :? why would u get banned for a 1500+ deg deal:? I take it there was a lot of crazy stuff going on in the thread - had a wee look but its pages and pages long!

not what was going on IN the thread but how that thread got to that heat!!!

magicbeans;7214534

not what was going on IN the thread but how that thread got to that … not what was going on IN the thread but how that thread got to that heat!!!

oh I see - mmmm naughty naughty.

I reckon Ace and Numpty are both here to stay.....

But I did laugh at the thread MM xxx

magicbeans;7214534

not what was going on IN the thread but how that thread got to that … not what was going on IN the thread but how that thread got to that heat!!!

twas funny thou:giggle:

1year, 10months, 4 days, 3 hours and 37 minutes from now.
    That will be the very moment at which he is given the 'modship' of Deal Requests.

His life-long ambition will have been achieved and he will commit an ultimate act for a permanent ban and just walk away.

edit: no seconds

but how was it discovered?

A matter of time before the chicken fights back imo :thumbsup:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_V8hShw4HLxc/RsNV-R8RN2I/AAAAAAAAABU/iK1BsISEwUs/s400/new-chicken-sandwich.jpg

7 days 5hrs and 27 secs

acecatcher3;7214661

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

:giggle:

ilovepink;7214148

how come he was allowed back????glad he is thou, hes funny, just make … how come he was allowed back????glad he is thou, hes funny, just make sure you dont do no kfc deals luke

I heard he threatened admin at the HUKD party....no doubt once admin has distanced himself enough, he'll ban him again, so my guess is during christmas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      2. Kitchen tap replacement33
      3. Biscuit addiction1025
      4. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?611

See more discussions