Groups

THE HUKD FOOTBALL THREAD

Banned
    I think its time we had somewhere to post everything footie related.....

Transfers, gossip. rumours, fixtures, results, stats, etc........

So please post here and if you post any transfer rumours please try and put a source (eg the Sun, etc) so we can all have a read....

Any League, Any Club, Any Competition, Any Country.....

24 Comments

Original Poster Banned

1st one

Barry to Liverpool......

rumours rife....GUTTED as I'm a Villa fan

Think possible FA dealings though as a lot of blame on Liverpool by Villa for tapping him up....
    plus Gerrard's comments in saturdays Sun aren't gonna help

Thank god England arnt in Euro 2008! I love the summer - NO football :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Original Poster Banned

nono2522;2224924

Thank god England arnt in Euro 2008! I love the summer - NO football … Thank god England arnt in Euro 2008! I love the summer - NO football :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

was waiting for someone to say that

Cute kid btw

nono2522;2224924

Thank god England arnt in Euro 2008! I love the summer - NO football … Thank god England arnt in Euro 2008! I love the summer - NO football :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Its still going to be all over the TV, apparently the TV companies bought the rights before England got knocked out or whatever, and now they don't want to lose money, so they are showing the matches anyways! :roll: Sorry

kidcat;2225048

Its still going to be all over the TV, apparently the TV companies bought … Its still going to be all over the TV, apparently the TV companies bought the rights before England got knocked out or whatever, and now they don't want to lose money, so they are showing the matches anyways! :roll: Sorry

They would of showed the games anyway...

its a big thing for football fans. would of been great to have england in it but that wasnt ment to be. will still be good:)

Im looking foward to it

Original Poster Banned

kidcat;2225048

Its still going to be all over the TV, apparently the TV companies bought … Its still going to be all over the TV, apparently the TV companies bought the rights before England got knocked out or whatever, and now they don't want to lose money, so they are showing the matches anyways! :roll: Sorry

Oh yeah, will still be on...just no England.....
    Did you not hear about that Pushing Daisies missing an episode so they can show the matches?

guilbert53;2225071

The BBC have a good "football gossip" web page … The BBC have a good "football gossip" web page herehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7430633.stm

[url]www.newsnow.com[/url]

best gossip site.

ODB_69;2225078

Oh yeah, will still be on...just no England.....Did you not hear about … Oh yeah, will still be on...just no England.....Did you not hear about that Pushing Daisies missing an episode so they can show the matches?

Episode two wasn't it.............. I'm a little concearned about the summer transfer movements ODB_60..... I'm a Villa fan to......

Eriksson has left the building.... Just been comfirmed...

Jose Mourinho will be named Inter Milan manager today and will make Chelsea's Michael Essien his first signing after being told he has £100m to spend. (The Sun)

Frank Lampard has been offered £130,000 a week to stay at Chelsea in an effort to fend off interest from Inter Milan. (Daily Mirror)

City chairman Thaksin Shinawatra is lining up Fenerbahce's Brazilian manager Zico as Eriksson's successor. (Various)

Arsene Wenger has been told he has a job for life at Arsenal in a bid to fend off interest from French club Paris St Germain. (Daily Mirror)

hahaha - I put my lost recap in the wrong thread! sorry guys.

Oh while im here.
    A guy I know who works for Liverpool FC tv
    tells me The Reds are going to sign Frank Ribery.

Woohoo.

i heard leeds are signing avram grant as new manager

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;2225098

Episode two wasn't it.............. I'm a little concearned about the … Episode two wasn't it.............. I'm a little concearned about the summer transfer movements ODB_60..... I'm a Villa fan to......Eriksson has left the building.... Just been comfirmed...

Yh very worrying for our soon to be crumbling defence what with Olaf leaving to

mhh1981;2225097

[url]www.newsnow.com[/url]best gossip site.

IF you are going to put a link to a site please make sure it is the right one, it only takes a few second to check.

I think you mean THIS site

newsnow.co.uk/h/S…sip

Original Poster Banned

More Villa news:
    Maloney Baloney!

According to the players agent, Shaun Maloney - rumoured in the press to be a target for Celtic, Rangers and Sunderland, is going nowhere.

John Halliwell, the 25-year-old striker's agent, said in the Daily Record:

'Martin O'Neill does rate him highly. The sooner Shaun settled down the better it was for all concerned and he is focused on winning his place back next season, which I am sure he will. He still has three years to go and there will be no problems whatsoever with Shaun and Villa.'

Adding, 'At this moment in time it is status quo, nothing has changed. When I tell you it is the truth, I promise it is the truth. It is that time of year when Shaun is linked with clubs and this is going to happen every transfer window. Other people keep telling me what is going on but I can tell you he isn't going anywhere.'

He also denies any contact at all from the Scottish giants.

Aston Villa are launching a £3 million bid for Crystal Palace midfielder Sean Scannell.

The Sunday Mirror says the winger made a sensational start to his career at Selhurst Park after breaking into Neil Warnock's side last season. His searing pace caught the eye as the former Sheffield United boss packed his side with youngsters and led them to the brink of promotion.

guilbert53;2225265

IF you are going to put a link to a site please make sure it is the right … IF you are going to put a link to a site please make sure it is the right one, it only takes a few second to check.I think you mean THIS sitehttp://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Gossip

sorry Dad. Apologies to everyone

ODB_69;2225276

More Villa news:Maloney Baloney!According to the players agent, Shaun … More Villa news:Maloney Baloney!According to the players agent, Shaun Maloney - rumoured in the press to be a target for Celtic, Rangers and Sunderland, is going nowhere.John Halliwell, the 25-year-old striker's agent, said in the Daily Record:'Martin O'Neill does rate him highly. The sooner Shaun settled down the better it was for all concerned and he is focused on winning his place back next season, which I am sure he will. He still has three years to go and there will be no problems whatsoever with Shaun and Villa.'Adding, 'At this moment in time it is status quo, nothing has changed. When I tell you it is the truth, I promise it is the truth. It is that time of year when Shaun is linked with clubs and this is going to happen every transfer window. Other people keep telling me what is going on but I can tell you he isn't going anywhere.'He also denies any contact at all from the Scottish giants.Aston Villa are launching a £3 million bid for Crystal Palace midfielder Sean Scannell. The Sunday Mirror says the winger made a sensational start to his career at Selhurst Park after breaking into Neil Warnock's side last season. His searing pace caught the eye as the former Sheffield United boss packed his side with youngsters and led them to the brink of promotion.

I'm a gers fan and i'd love maloney to see the light and come back up here. he'd solve our left sided problem and may even keep that waste of space mcculloch out the team but I fear we'll have to settle for kenny misser coming back up the road after failing at ibrox before as well as wolves celtic and derby.

at least some championship club will get him for nothing next summer after hes scores 6 goals all season and is hounded out the club.

no luck on gareth barry mate, the way him and gerrard seem to link up suggests that benitez would want the 2 of them doing that for liverpool.

micheal kightly wolves to blackburn so that bently can go to liverpool !

Looks like Man United have started to open the wallet for the summer.

Just on SSN that they have signed young Ramsey from Cardiff.

Also confirmed by this link

well hughes is confirmed going to city - how are the fans going to take it :roll:

good luck to him:thumbsup:

keane clearing out at sunderland

he must have been given a few bob to spend
    news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Barry has now said he wants to come to us

Shaun Wright Phillips might be on his way too :-D

Crouch to Arsenal :shock:

Rob Burch,Frank Sinclair, Aaron Brown, Stefan Oakes, David Graham and Janos Kovacs......... all to lincoln

hopefully a better season !!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions